Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Specifically; "9 North Carolina at 5 Duke" I don't even know where to begin with that. Also what is State Farm, a TV Network? If so why is it called a farm?

The rest is the usual propensity for you lot to abbreviate absolutely everything, which takes more effort to remember what they all stand for than actually say the words as intended. I've worked with and for US companies for nearly 3 decades now and it still fucks me off. The worst is your National Football Team, you abbreviate it!!! Madness I tell ya, madness!
United States of Acronyms

Ozil is on £350k a week...

£350k a week...

In all fairness, whoever represents him deserves every single penny of his agents fee.

Biggest con artist in the history of humanity!!!

Can’t wait till he has an amazing World Cup for Germany.

Make the scum fans mental

Woolwich fans on AFTV's call-in show calling for Thierry Henry.

Please....

LMAO what the fuck has Henry done in terms of management to become their new head coach ?

Will be what Seedorf was at Milan as their manager.

Make it happen. Will completely ruin his legacy as well.

Back
Top Bottom