Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So that’s their excuse for last season???

heavy-water-vodka-norway-10334374.jpg

Beyond belief.
Bergkamp was a genius,and totally changed the philosophy of that club.
Hate saying it, but he is one of the best players in the modern era and a credit to the premier league.

Agree totally. Klinsmann and him were the only world class players in the early days of the EPL. And anyone who says Cantona and Zola were world class are diluted.

Agree totally. Klinsmann and him were the only world class players in the early days of the EPL. And anyone who says Cantona and Zola were world class are diluted.
Cantona most certainly was in my opinion. One of the most influential players in PL history.
Wins league with leeds, shags Leslie Ash, goes to united & wins it the next year. In fact, I think the only year those fuckers didn’t win it while he was there was the year he rightly got his ban for shoeing that palace jerk. He was a phenomenal talent. A complete cunt, but a great player.

Gents - crisis alert.

Fat Robbie from ArseFanTV has just walked in to my office and is in a meeting room all of 10 metres away.

Suggestions on how to wind him up? I'd estimate you've got 47 minutes before he fucks his fat ass off.
Print out a picture of Kane. Put it in whatever frame you have on your desk for your wife/kids/family photo.

Place photo front and center on your desk

Gents - crisis alert.

Fat Robbie from ArseFanTV has just walked in to my office and is in a meeting room all of 10 metres away.

Suggestions on how to wind him up? I'd estimate you've got 47 minutes before he fucks his fat ass off.
Ask him which gym him and Claude go to these days and tell him he is throwing his money away!

Gents - crisis alert.

Give him a big handshake, say he's brought you so much joy, then tell him youre a Spurs fan and you and all your mates love laughing at the goons on his channel

Back
Top Bottom