Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All of them somehow summoned a spirit ,the demon “ Gagnor “ It was causing havoc in the forum ... disliking posts willy nilly. It’s aim was to escape the forum through twitter or YouTube link & enter the real world.

Luckily our heroes & resident Ghostbusters VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur GGK & Sad Boy Sad Boy had somehow captured Gagnor with long winded posts.

ArtyB ArtyB had the brilliant idea of deleting posts to banish Gagnor to the netherworld , FOREVER!

It just might have worked

WTF WAS THAT ??
What ever tea you're drinking I want some.

They're a weird bunch. Ozil only bothers to show up for about 4 games every season, and yet they hang on his every move to cry about how he's World Class. Ozil touches a ball... World Class.

I'd be appalled if we were paying him 350k per week.

They are paying him for his social media reach

Mesut Özil tops World Cup social media league

They care more about clicks, likes and shares than league points

They are paying him for his social media reach

Mesut Özil tops World Cup social media league

They care more about clicks, likes and shares than league points
I genuinely think this plays a part. It absolutely does at Utd. Zlatan's signing reeked of this, as did Schweinsteiger"s and probably Sanchez's too. (Read somewhere too that West Ham's Twitter followers jumped by 400k when they signed L'il penis).

When will we see our players drinking water Levy, we are falling behind our rivals Poch demanded that our players drink water before the start of the world cup.

Just once I wish he would get some top quality water like evian.

giphy.gif
We have brand new stadium, a squad full of superstar players, one of the best coaches in the league. Woolwich have this to be excited about....

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom