Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell, Chavs are a shambles! Anyone watching the live training session shown on BT Sport?!

Sarri just threw his cap and walked off the training session after seeing Luiz and Higuain having a row! What with Sarri reported to be the next Juve manager, Hazzard off to Madrid and Kante also not training with the squad, now this the scum look to have this already got this in the bag!
FFS, the one time we want Chelsea to win...
:pochshock:

In other news, I was watching the news earlier and there was lots of coverage about those three wankers that went on a stabbing rampage a few years back. And in the footage there were pictures of them getting all their gear together for their murderous acts ... and what club shirt was one of them wearing?

Although I deeply hate Chelscum fans I of course hope that they are celebrating after seeing Woolwich getting smashed or at least losing under controversial circumstances.
Icing on the cake would be for Cech to screw up, leading to arsefan tv meltdowns over their managers error in selecting him above their No1 keeper.
Failing that, a serious injury or 2 (to either side) would be acceptable.

chelski and woolwich are like close to each other, Cech goes one way and giroud goes the other way, won't surprise me if chelski dismantle woolwich tonight

Last edited:
Isn't it lovely to think of these two as the dull warm ups before the main act on Saturday.

...kind of like the whores d'oeuvres before the main meal.

This couldn’t be working out any better.

Chelsea keep Sarri and lose Hazard. Hazard is 20pts a season for them. They won’t be top 4 next year.

Exquisite torture of the goons as well. Enjoyed that little bit of hope at 3-1. Back in Europa, back to Baku again you cunts, and no CL money.

Aaaaaaaahhahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom