Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently after their away tie in Qarabag some senior Aza' figure declared HM was "lucky to get out alive"....

Yeh, "it's the goons", but the whole situ is a joke tbh,

Hold on a second while I open my "magic bag of fucks" to count all the ones I'm willing to give to Woolwich's cause.

...oh, here's two!

:avbfu:

:pochohshit::dierpochhug:

No they should play it and publicly state before the game that they will donate their prize money and wages to Armenian football!

....And zero fucks will be given by Uefa or Azabajan.

If they can't guarantee the safety of those involved, then as a country they shouldn't be allowed to profit off of the game being played there, pure and simple.....

I hate the goons as much as the next, but UEFA need stringing up for taking the money to stage it there. Imagine not being able to play in a final because you genuinely might get killed
Oh, I dunno. I'm quite enjoying it all. Seems quite funny to me.

Nothing to do with them but quite apt.......
zybxIuT.jpg

Don’t wear a Scunthorpe scarf or if you do make sure you position it correctly!

I hate the goons as much as the next, but UEFA need stringing up for taking the money to stage it there. Imagine not being able to play in a final because you genuinely might get killed

and just how many Armenian sportsmen have been killed playing in Azerbaijan ... pray tell what you base this frightening scenario on?

I scoured the internet and the answer appears to be zero - did I miss something?

Mkhi is making a political point at the cost of his teammates and club - he's not banned, not in any real danger, he's just a show-pony coward .... very much doubt he'd have played anyway

When the fuck did they appoint Danny DeVito?

Quote - "We are in the heart of London Colney" - lol, it has no heart - Anyone ever been to that shithole? Baku will be a walk in the fairy park compared to Colney. However, there is a bloke who does good window tinting - diehard Spurs supporter.

Every time they cut to the poor girl she looks like she's repressing a small vomit.

and just how many Armenian sportsmen have been killed playing in Azerbaijan ... pray tell what you base this frightening scenario on?

I scoured the internet and the answer appears to be zero - did I miss something?

Mkhi is making a political point at the cost of his teammates and club - he's not banned, not in any real danger, he's just a show-pony coward .... very much doubt he'd have played anyway

There wasn't this fuss when they played carrier bag in Baku in the group stages

Make of it what you will but Wobbie says: Some public figure or another declared after the match that he was "lucky to make it home alive".

Back
Top Bottom