Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it me or are there a Phenomenal number of Gooners in here????
Trust me boys I don't blame you I mean anything and I mean anything has to be better than being around other gooners or watching that vile journeyman "Franchise" club.
Actually there is a wee wifey down the street painting her step.... I believe she has a ticket allocation of 6000..
Gotta be better than Baku I mean you would have to be "Cuckoo" to go to Baku.......

Respect Bellerin. This guy does not act like a European football player. He's way too intellectual for football. I appreciate the awareness he is raising on this matter.

I came on here looking for that. Thank you. I think it's fucking brilliant that a Premier League footballer has stood up and spoken out on a vitally important issue of the day. It is a man's issue just as much as a woman's and staying quiet is ceding the ground to right wing Christian fundamentalism. This is a battle for all of us and I'm really impressed that Hector Bellarin has done what he's done. It feels like the first time racism was called out by a player or homophobia.

Football as a force for good not just good times.

Respect Bellerin. This guy does not act like a European football player. He's way too intellectual for football. I appreciate the awareness he is raising on this matter.

Yeah I’ve never heard abortion debated throughout history

Thanks for bringing it to my attention

Poxy footballer. Fucking patronise me you idiot

As for you worsted
Wobble your head mate

Basically some Nigerian lad said something about Deeney and DT replied with "Iwobi is shit". Then they go on and on and DT brags about AFTV views and money and mock the fella because he works 9-5. Stupid prick. Seriously want someone to beat the shit out of him. Scumbag.
I just want someone to give him a fucking bath, I can’t even look at him without thinking things are crawling over me.......I bet he’s one of those guys who pisses the bed and just rolls over to the dry spot.

Basically some Nigerian lad said something about Deeney and DT replied with "Iwobi is shit". Then they go on and on and DT brags about AFTV views and money and mock the fella because he works 9-5. Stupid prick. Seriously want someone to beat the shit out of him. Scumbag.
I'm not 100% certain but I don't think AFTV rolla in the money like some people seem to think.

Unless you have millions of views on a regular basis and sponsors on top of that, the money isn't as great as people make it out to be. I don't watch regularly but I don't see product placements or other advertiskng on there, so they can probably expect about $1-2 per 1,000 views. DT's post-Burnley video has about 355K views, so based on that number AFTV earened about $355-700.

I sponsored a Youtube channel at one time to the tune of about $7K per year and he had about 60% of the audience as AFTV.

Not terrible but not exactly rolling in money. When they split the money, pay for equipment, figure out the income per hour for editing and everything else, it may not be very significant.

Back
Top Bottom