Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, today is the day the the Telegraph publshes its ups and downs for each club ovewr the season, in the eyes of a social media "influencer" supporter.

Whole article is here, but to save you all the bother of going there, the Woolwich one is below:

Best moment
:Nothing beats Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's mask reveal at the Emirates. The Black Panther mask was something I never expected to witness in my life. Although perhaps it is a worry that my greatest moment isn't actually football-related.

yep..for those that looked, the best moment of their season was the black panther mask.

a mask.

I think this is probably one of the two situations where I'd be prepared to cheer on Chelsea, the other being if they needed to beat X team to hand us the points we need to win the League (or qualify for CL). This is almost certainly going to be Hazard's swansong so here's hoping he torments their shitty defence.

I'd quite possibly wet myself if they lost to another goal from the halfway line.
WIth Chavs possible transfer ban, without a doubt, a Chav win in the final is the route to continued merriment.

So, today is the day the the Telegraph publshes its ups and downs for each club ovewr the season, in the eyes of a social media "influencer" supporter.

Whole article is here, but to save you all the bother of going there, the Woolwich one is below:

Best moment
:Nothing beats Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's mask reveal at the Emirates. The Black Panther mask was something I never expected to witness in my life. Although perhaps it is a worry that my greatest moment isn't actually football-related.

yep..for those that looked, the best moment of their season was the black panther mask.

a mask.

Another upside to the low allocation (apparently because Baku airport can't handle significant jumps in passenger numbers) is that there will be lots of tickets for the 'locals' which will probably find their way onto the black market. This would increase the chances of Woolwich and Chelsea fans mixing in the stands... which could be amusing if the local stewards are a bit heavy handed.

Another upside to the low allocation (apparently because Baku airport can't handle significant jumps in passenger numbers) is that there will be lots of tickets for the 'locals' which will probably find their way onto the black market. This would increase the chances of Woolwich and Chelsea fans mixing in the stands... which could be amusing if the local stewards are a bit heavy handed.
Nothing is going to happen if their supporters mix other than them singing about us, together, arm in arm.

Last edited:
Buying Ryan Fraser. Decent player but just shows how the developed a 5th place mentality

Yeh apparently they have a £40 mil budget if the papers are to be believe, if that was our main signing this window Id be underwhelmed to say the least.

Lacazette and Abamayang were top signings, this is ok at best.

Back
Top Bottom