Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich fans are a bunch of inbred mutants.

Best case scenario is for us to win the Champions League final, them to lose the Europa League final and for all of their fans to fuck off to the moon with that twat from AFTV.

:dembelefingers:

FFP Update: Let’s hope corrupt UEFA allow Sheikh Mansour to bribe whoever with billions to ensure Abu Dhabi Citeh are not banned from next seasons Champions League

(If the ban is enforced then f**king Woolwich will get the CL 4th spot, even if they lose in Azerbaijan, ko midnight, Thursday 29 May)

Not sure why anyone would be worried about goons in CL, they’ll just get dicked 5-1 home and away again at the first opportunity.

Their inclusion would cheapen the tournament a bit I must admit, but worth it to see them drubbed and ran out of town every once in a while

Wow! £75k per week!!! Their wage bill is already too high, they don't have to give him a new deal as he's only just signed him. He's also massively average, I mean what the fuck did he do?

Anyway, keep it up.

Is he one of those two headless chickens in midfield Claude is complaining about all the time?

Wow! £75k per week!!! Their wage bill is already too high, they don't have to give him a new deal as he's only just signed him. He's also massively average, I mean what the fuck did he do?

Anyway, keep it up.

He cheered out of a car window, when they beat us and were above us for a whole 72hrs. Money cannot but that sort of pashun!

I think this is probably one of the two situations where I'd be prepared to cheer on Chelsea, the other being if they needed to beat X team to hand us the points we need to win the League (or qualify for CL). This is almost certainly going to be Hazard's swansong so here's hoping he torments their shitty defence.

I'd quite possibly wet myself if they lost to another goal from the halfway line.

I think this is probably one of the two situations where I'd be prepared to cheer on Chelsea, the other being if they needed to beat X team to hand us the points we need to win the League (or qualify for CL). This is almost certainly going to be Hazard's swansong so here's hoping he torments their shitty defence.

I'd quite possibly wet myself if they lost to another goal from the halfway line.
Within ten years, we've gone from Woolwich fans cheering Chelsea on in the Champions League final because of a myopic desire to see us not qualify for the CL the following season.

To us waiting to the play in the Champions League final, cheering Chelsea on in the Europa League final to stop Woolwich from qualifying for next seasons' CL...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom