Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine saying something like this. This means they lose out on UCL football and miss out on a (slightly) major trophy as well. They (or that fat chav DT in this case) clearly hates us more than he loves woolwich.

We win the CL and as a bonus that fucking halfwit fucks off to the moon,,oh please let it happen please:avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray:

It's absolutely pivotal this shiteshower are out of the CL next season. less revenues, less prestige, more young ones picking spurs, no European trophy.

Chelsea, I know we had our differences in the past, with me calling you "a <removed> battalion of the SS designated to please senior officers in the eastern front by swallowing loads of spunk". But fucking do them

You know what's funny... it took today to finish above them (for the third time in a row, no less) but this thread has hardly been a hive of activity.

Similar thing on Twitter... today's been all about spurs among our fanbase and not really caring about Woolwich.

Just think how pathetic their players must have been to celebrate finishing above us on social media the way they used to (when they actually could).

Levels.
Good point. Today some woolwich slag at work said to me 'uh oh here he comes, been dreading you coming in' I span round, gave him my most evil possible stare, looked him up and down, sneered and walked off. Irrelevant vermin.

Is that the fucking best you got...

When they get out the group stages .....
s-l1600.jpg

Hang on, why hasn't the Spurs official Twitter put out something like "North London is white, and never, ever forget it."?
Could it be that they're not complete fucking childish bellends?

A gooner at my university sat next to me and was watching the new Game of Thrones episode on his laptop.

He literally hummed WengerWengerWengerWengerWehateTottenhamWengerWenger when the intro credits started to roll.

Lost my shit. They’ve peaked.

A gooner at my university sat next to me and was watching the new Game of Thrones episode on his laptop.

He literally hummed WengerWengerWengerWengerWehateTottenhamWengerWenger when the intro credits started to roll.

Lost my shit. They’ve peaked.

Make sure if he hasn't seen an EP that you spoil it.

Yep the one consolation i'll have if we lose the final is the fucking mental anguish us getting to the final has re caused that lot.

Imagine us winning though :dierno:. I’m still in the not sure what is going happen camp. I cannot allow myself to dream.

The meltdown it would cause them though, would be purely sexual.

Back
Top Bottom