Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might have been easier to ask why their CEO at the time who was on the UEFA committee that chose Baku rather than issue a press statement ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9094899/Woolwich-gazidis-uefa-committee-baku-europa-league/

And now their fans say they cannot get there ?!

:wall::wall:

Woolwich - never fails to amuse !

So, today is the day the the Telegraph publshes its ups and downs for each club ovewr the season, in the eyes of a social media "influencer" supporter.

Whole article is here, but to save you all the bother of going there, the Woolwich one is below:

Best moment
:Nothing beats Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's mask reveal at the Emirates. The Black Panther mask was something I never expected to witness in my life. Although perhaps it is a worry that my greatest moment isn't actually football-related.

yep..for those that looked, the best moment of their season was the black panther mask.

a mask.

They talked about this on the recent pod. Woolwich fucking beat us this season yet this guy's favorite moment was what basically 95% of fans consider cringe.

Might have been easier to ask why their CEO at the time who was on the UEFA committee that chose Baku rather than issue a press statement ?

And now their fans say they cannot get there ?!

Woolwich - never fails to amuse !

In even worse news for Woolwich (and Chelsea) the Azaerbaijan FA have offered Woolwich and Chelsea an extra 6,000 tickets as 'compensation' for the choice of venue.

And neither club can sell their original allocation

:thumbup: :thumbup:

The gift that keeps on giving !

Tin pot clubs that can’t even sell their allocation to a cup final. Looks like Baku airport won’t be at full capacity as predicted.

Shows you how fucking shit and tinpot Chelsea's support is.

But that's not weird, because every sane person wouldn't support a club like Chelsea. Even if you're from fucking Hammersmith. Or you have to be Damon Albarn.

I’m not even English but it’s kind of sad they don’t have any English players in their starting XI, they don’t even have English internationals anymore

So, today is the day the the Telegraph publshes its ups and downs for each club ovewr the season, in the eyes of a social media "influencer" supporter.

Whole article is here, but to save you all the bother of going there, the Woolwich one is below:

Best moment
:Nothing beats Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's mask reveal at the Emirates. The Black Panther mask was something I never expected to witness in my life. Although perhaps it is a worry that my greatest moment isn't actually football-related.

yep..for those that looked, the best moment of their season was the black panther mask.

a mask.

"The Black Panther mask was something I never expected to witness in my life."

Wow. That's so depressing and bleak that it's giving me The Fear.

"The Black Panther mask was something I never expected to witness in my life."

Wow. That's so depressing and bleak that it's giving me The Fear.
I mean, I don't expect a player to run over to the corner flag, bend over, and present a Goatse to the Sky Sports cameras...

It doesn't mean I'd make it the highlight of my season.
It sums up their modern support, if you ask me.

best moment isnt a screamer from thirty yards, or a top drawer save. Its not sticking 4 on us in the league, or Vertonghens brain fart in that game

Its something that was done to get hits on snapgram,or instachat

I would strongly recommend that any TFC members that do NOT know what Goatse is goes and searches for it. You will fucking wish you hadn’t.
giphy.gif

Respect Bellerin. This guy does not act like a European football player. He's way too intellectual for football. I appreciate the awareness he is raising on this matter.

I think most of the players think the same, but doesn't feel the need to say it. It's not like there is some great conspiracy going on, abortion is normal thing in the european countries.

He's way too intellectual, c'mon mate, it's not rocket science.

Back
Top Bottom