Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“I would have gotten just as many hits if we had won tonight. FUCK OFF”

:dembelelol:

hqdefault.jpg

Hahahahahaha. I could almost imagine DT planting someone in the crowd to have a go at him so he could give it the biggun back and look hard.

I know Troopz hate us (and I wouldn't have it any other way), but he's nowhere near the absolute cunt DT is. It's understandable that he's seething after how Woolwich played this evening. They were horrendous.

Tonight has been fun. I never thought watching Chelsea win a trophy would be enjoyable.

Rough day at work today, had no idea the game was on, left the office in a bad mood, flicked on the ESPN app as I was going down the elevator and saw the score, and it brought a big dumb grin to my face and raised my spirits.

God bless you Woolwich.

Want to laugh at Woolwich fans, but genuinely feel bad about this lad. More than that, given his problems from the past, I feel a bit worried about him. As disgusting pricks as Woolwich fans can be, he is one of the better of that lot.

That actually is a little uncomfortable to watch. I know he's Woolwich scum but you can tell he genuinely is hurting and gives a shit, not like the rest of the pricks on Arsehole Fan TV who are essentially playing characters in order to bring in the views.

That actually is a little uncomfortable to watch. I know he's Woolwich scum but you can tell he genuinely is hurting and gives a shit, not like the rest of the pricks on Arsehole Fan TV who are essentially playing characters in order to bring in the views.
You also have to realize that he had quite a few pints tonight and is still hyper-emotional, he will probably feel much better by Friday. Us winning the CL would make him very sad again though for at least a few days.

Want to laugh at Woolwich fans, but genuinely feel bad about this lad. More than that, given his problems from the past, I feel a bit worried about him. As disgusting pricks as Woolwich fans can be, he is one of the better of that lot.

Fuck him..over 50 years a yid..what goes around comes around .had 20 years of abuse from goon cunts who hid first in person now on line ..suck it in claud and the rest of you aftv pondlife ..anyway looks like hes growing a new head .
Take every oppourtunity to dig them.out cause most of these jcls will dissappear as they become mid table obscurity.

Oh my days. The 5 minute period of goals 2 and 3 were hilarious. You could see his heart shattering into a million pieces.
I don't get it. People watch that while the game is on? A Woolwich fan having a nervous breakdown while a Chelsea supporter who appears to have time travelled from 1995 going by his clothes and hair gloats and every so often they all discuss how great gambling is to earn their Ladbrokes dollar?

Seriously weird. I'm going to jog on the actual coverage of the match on Saturday and just watch this instead.

The smelly guy is trying to fight people.

The speech problem guy, ironically can’t speak.

Poor old Claude has finally been locked in a padded room, most likely for his own safety.

Ty is nowhere to be seen and is most likely robbing the club shop whilst everyone’s away.

Why?

Because Robbie got a girlfriend

Fuck him..over 50 years a yid..what goes around comes around .had 20 years of abuse from goon cunts who hid first in person now on line ..suck it in claud and the rest of you aftv pondlife ..anyway looks like hes growing a new head .
Take every oppourtunity to dig them.out cause most of these jcls will dissappear as they become mid table obscurity.
Fucking yes, sir.

kHQ.gif

We all know why the majority of these cunts got into supporting Woolwich. They deserve all the suffering that has come their way after the years of shite we've had to endure.

It's delicious.

Back
Top Bottom