Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

champs-league-shado2w-copy.jpg

Listening to Talksport and a Chelsea scum fan called Michael is totally taking the piss out of the gooners whilst on the phone to that Laura Woods. Hope someone can find a clip to share because he really rubs it in how rubbish they are.

Fuck em!!! We have had years and years of abuse from this lot and finally the last few years, the table has turned, CUNTS!!!! This year just us being in the CL final alone has sent them over the edge. Now imagine if we actually win the thing Hahahaha but even if we lose, as gutting as it would be, we have CL footy next year whilst these useless mugs are back in the Europa. Proper Europa team now these 2bob cunts!!! Fuck off Woolwich

Hahahahahaha. I could almost imagine DT planting someone in the crowd to have a go at him so he could give it the biggun back and look hard.

I know Troopz hate us (and I wouldn't have it any other way), but he's nowhere near the absolute cunt DT is. It's understandable that he's seething after how Woolwich played this evening. They were horrendous.

Tonight has been fun. I never thought watching Chelsea win a trophy would be enjoyable.

I don't condone football fan violence but one day DT is going to get completely wiped out by someone and in all honesty he'd deserve it.

Vile piece of shit.

The great thing about all of this is that they have absolutely no chance of positively changing things next season. They don’t have enough money, they can’t attract players, they can’t sell their entire squad, it’ll just be more of the same next year.

DT is such a scumbag, if he spoke to me like that he’d be heading off in an ambulance before he could say ‘Thursday nights’

The great thing about all of this is that they have absolutely no chance of positively changing things next season. They don’t have enough money, they can’t attract players, they can’t sell their entire squad, it’ll just be more of the same next year.
They need 3 defenders, and a replacement for Ramsey who they let go on a free. Good luck with getting that lot for £40mil. A decent Ramsey replacement would cost that alone.

Cue a Summer of Goonies being gazumped by clubs in the PL and with more dosh. Agents whoring around any of the players they're after.

Welcome to a decade of the El Thursday Nightio, cunts. Which you'll never win, because Dick Emery can't do jack shit without Monchi buying all the best players for him. Even One Day won that one with Monchi scouting for him.

Back
Top Bottom