Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worrying, isn't it?

...and just to add to the sad news:
"Woolwich have been given a major injury scare after Ainsley Maitland-Niles suffered an injury in the warm-up to their prestige clash with Real Madrid.
Maitland-Niles has been pencilled in to start the season as first-choice right-back with Hector Bellerin sidelined.
But he pulled up with a calf problem as he went through the exercise session before the overnight friendly defeat against Real in Washington."

Hope he gets well soon.

:troll:
I would give this a funny but karma has a way of biting hard lol

Seriously. There’s plenty to laugh at them these days.

Injuries crosses the line. We should be better. Karma is a thing
I've developed a strange rule, for injuries I am allowed a smirk against a club or player I dislike unless it's Wilshire and I will piss myself if his leg fell off.

For plain old bantz, I will avoid any pisstake on match day, wait until we've played our game (if played on the same day). I've even pilled in on something on here previously only to realise what I'm doing so have stopped myself from posting anything.

Served me/us well.

Madrid report that he's suffered knee ligament damage, so that's his season done.

I know they play in different positions but I'd piss myself if this means they keep Ceballos and not loan him out.

EDIT: or of course mean they go after Eriksen???

Hello Mr Levy...

The answer is £150m plus Ceballos to be completed within 3 days......or no deal.

....(gulp)...

Too many goons walking round Romford, swaggering around in their new shirts. Do they know something we don't?
Can't we have them under the Trade Descriptions Act? They are citing N5 as home.

Too many goons walking round Romford, swaggering around in their new shirts. Do they know something we don't?
Can't we have them under the Trade Descriptions Act? They are citing N5 as home.
You know what these travellers are like. They park up for a while, mess up the area, do a bit of thieving and then they go. Don't worry - it won't last.

Worrying, isn't it?

...and just to add to the sad news:
"Woolwich have been given a major injury scare after Ainsley Maitland-Niles suffered an injury in the warm-up to their prestige clash with Real Madrid.
Maitland-Niles has been pencilled in to start the season as first-choice right-back with Hector Bellerin sidelined.
But he pulled up with a calf problem as he went through the exercise session before the overnight friendly defeat against Real in Washington."

Hope he gets well soon.

:troll:

Prestige clash? A mid table team against a mid table team

The amount of people you still see prepared to wear an Woolwich shirt in public is astonishing - at some point the embarrassment has to kick in

You’ll probably see a lot more today as today is Thursday, otherwise known as Woolwich day.
Aaaaaaaand here they are.....
Ls5Fs5n.jpg

They really are in a state aren’t they.....and as the letter says they definitely are at a crossroads......
Don’t really come across many Goons on a day to day basis, but the couple of them I do know and actually speak to now and then have a few points they like to make:
They hate AFTV more than the Krankies (can’t blame them as that lot are a constant embarrassment)

They cling to the idea when the Krankies American franchises do well that will filter down to them, like Liverpool’s American owners have done (they are certainly on the up, so we wait and see)

They have no problem selling their soul to an oil daddy like Chelsea or City, as that is the only realistic way the Krankies could now sell the club. City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Utd and of course Spurs are not for sale anytime soon, along with Europe’s elite clubs, so that makes Woolwich one of the most attractive propositions in Europe for another oil takeover, and they will 100% support any group that tries to force the Krankies to sell, they expect less than half full games at the empty crates this season as protests gather speed if the team perform like last season (these are guys who didn’t even protest Wenger out, but seems 99% of their fans (club shop Ty the exception) will be United on this over the course of this season if all is not well on the pitch, and right now that looks like the case)
So from a Spurs point of view the last thing we need is another Oil rich club, especially Woolwich!!

Back
Top Bottom