Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too much time on my hands. Think I've designed a better one:

9CWxJ1W.jpg
Brilliant....

Dead body found on Mohamed Elneny's patio, so it says here (in Spanish)...

Body found in Woolwich player's home

Briefly it says that Elneny's dad found the body (as yet unidentified) at the player's house in Mahalla Al-Kubra, Egypt and called the police who are determining if there is any foul play.

No more info, more news as it breaks...
What if this is linked to the Ozil attack. What if these cunts are knee-deep into the North London mafia turf war along Green Lanes.
Bob-Office-Space-Licking-Upper-Lip.gif

https://www.google.it/amp/s/www.the...ich-pre-season-friendly-gunners-fans-lyon/amp

Juventus star Khedira spotted at Woolwich ahead of pre-season friendly and Gunners fans hope he is joining opponents Lyon

JUVENTUS ace Sami Khedira has been spotted at The Emirates ahead of a pre-season friendly between Woolwich and Lyon.

And the Gunners fans are hoping the former Real Madrid man is not there to join Unai Emery’s men this summer.
Khedira, 32, headed to The Emirates hours before Woolwich were to take on Lyon in the Emirates Cup.

He cheered on Woolwich Ladies, who played against Bayern Munich women’s side earlier today.
The Juventus midfielder is known to be looking for a new club following the arrivals of Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot in Turin.

And Woolwich fans started worrying Khedira’s visit could indicate an imminent transfer.
Even though he could have been invited to attend the Emirates Cup games by his pal and Gunners star Mesut Ozil, 30.

The German duo won the 2014 World Cup together – and both signed for Real Madrid in 2010.

Gunners supporters, however, took to social media to pray that – if Khedira indeed was in London to talk business – he was at least set for talks with Lyon.
One wrote: “If we sign Khedira that would up there with the stupidest deals we have ever done. So, yeah, hopefully Lyon.”

Dead body found on Mohamed Elneny's patio, so it says here (in Spanish)...

Body found in Woolwich player's home

Briefly it says that Elneny's dad found the body (as yet unidentified) at the player's house in Mahalla Al-Kubra, Egypt and called the police who are determining if there is any foul play.

No more info, more news as it breaks...
Looks like Khedira won't be replacing Elneny any time soon then. RIP Sami.

We've sold out our Inter Friendly days of tickets being made available, only some premium seats remain unsold.

Meanwhile at the Franchise from Plumstead own made up competition.........
D_7MuZ7XkAAYAsY

Oh and this fella looks to have hurt his foot infront of all those millions of fans.
EAk14i3XUAAvq34

We've sold out our Inter Friendly days of tickets being made available, only some premium seats remain unsold.

D_7MuZ7XkAAYAsY

Oh and this fella looks to have hurt his foot infront of all those millions of fans.
EAk14i3XUAAvq34
To be fair, Inter Milan tickets have been on sale for two and a half months and sold quite slowly at first. Glad to hear it'll be a full crowd though. We can rock them with our noise. I don't expect anything else for a few months, probably the entire first season - from then on, a lot will depend on our performances/results.
One thing's for sure - NWHL will never be a Library.

D_7MuZ7XkAAYAsY

EAk14i3XUAAvq34

doing his best impression of Ty all decked out in full kit and merch...

Oh, no doubt. I just think Lacazette has had the "oh shit what I have done?" look for at least the last year, and would jump at the chance to get out.

Aubameyang is a snakey little snake. Can't see any way that the Pepe link(s) have nothing to do with him.

funny thing is Lacazette joined to play CL and yet they’ve failed to qualify in his time there. Time for a move methinks or not as is the case now:sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom