Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck them.

I'm glad we don't go around name dropping Woolwich in our tweets, or have our players make anti Woolwich comments at every available turn. Utterly classless.

We finished above them (again), reached the final of the CL, have another champions league campaign to look forward to, signed one of the hottest young talents on the planet in Ndombele, and have a brand new stadium which makes the Emirates look like a council estate football pitch.

Thats all we need to know!

P. S Their own captain now hates them.

:sonpoint:
You're right, but we as a fan base need to stop referencing them at any opportunity too. We even refer to Ozil in the songs for 2 of our players FFS. We're not exactly in a position to mock them for commenting about us all the time when we've done it for years.

If we get to a point when we're above that shite, then we can properly mock them for this kind of thing.

I keep telling you, we’ve turned them into West Ham.
They cannot stand the fact that we have overtaken them, they cry themselves to sleep because we finished above them again and they have to play Thursday nights.
Every tiny little thing means the world to them and is the only way they can claim a victory.
Their new signings having more likes than our new signing is all they have,. 10 years ago, would they claim signing an unknown school kid as a major victory? Would they wet their knickers because they got a loan signing that turned us down because we said we would not guarantee him a first team spot?

The bigger picture clearly shows we have broken them and are far more superior club than them.

I always knew the power shift would hurt them, but in my wildest dreams I couldn’t have wished for this much hurt.
Every time th mention us in their tweets or in a YouTube video is a massive victory for us and they are far too thick to realise it.

“OH WHAT A NIGHT”...........

On another note, we may have overtaken them at the moment, but I honestly feel that until we win the league they'll always have something over us.
For supporters, yes. For young players? Saliba was 3 years old when Woolwich last won the league. Players careers are short - they want to play for a team on the come, not one that was dominant two decades ago. As long as Poch and the organization can continue to appeal to young dynamic talent like Ndombele, GLC, etc.. than we will continue to be in a superior position.

On another note, we may have overtaken them at the moment, but I honestly feel that until we win the league they'll always have something over us.

We've won three times as many European Trophies as them - a pretty big thing to have over them, but we do need to get the League title monkey off our backs.

With Kronke at the helm against all things we've got going our way we should be able to maintain our dominance over them for a prolonged period and start wracking up some trophies to go with it.

mirror27.jpg

Back
Top Bottom