Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EMPOP7LWkAIxTsi

Christmas just came early for us Spurs fans

:tobyarm:

This is making me laugh way more than it probably should. Or maybe it is that I keep envisioning Robbie's face when he saw Toby signed a new contract.

It probably went from panic, to wondering if he could delete the video and finally to just acceptance.

Nervously checking his phone in case Simon Jordan wanted to have a chat 😳

The PL is not the same with so much TV money floating around. There are so many teams which can compete.

Wolves & Leicester- Have better squad than them
Everton - Got Ancelotti, will probably challenge for top 6 next year.

I think they can't even break into top 8 next year unless they have a massive summer.
Their fans won't accept it and he'll be gone.

But will Kronke fancy paying up his contract?

This is beautiful

Probably an age thing too mate, we have some absolute helmets in our ranks too.

But the one thing about them that does my head in and that's the sheer number of fans they have that know nothing about football. I can put them into the following category:
1. As a kid they didn't support a football team
2. As a kid, they never even kicked a ball in the playground let alone for a school/Cubs/Youth Club etc team
3. As a kid, they had no interest in any sport
4. The growth of the game has meant for the micro dicked they think they are a social pariah if you don't now support a team
5. They are addicted to Facebook and other social media platforms
6. This addiction has taken them to Woolwich as they are highly active recruiters within it
7. The need to seek glory to compensation of their incredible personal underachievement is their fuel.
8. Their lack of knowledge of football means they regurgitate social media bantz as a truth. They have no understanding behind the bantz and when challenged there is nothing there, just an empty vessel.

That last one is the one that gets me the most. The amount of these cunts I have to deal with now is mindboggling. Usually, it's a boyfriend of my Mrs best mate, "Guido, you like football"? This is my boyfriend fuckface, he's an Woolwich supporter". An hour of Ozil assist stats then follows. Cunts!
Sounds familiar. :angryscouser:

Probably an age thing too mate, we have some absolute helmets in our ranks too.

But the one thing about them that does my head in and that's the sheer number of fans they have that know nothing about football. I can put them into the following category:
1. As a kid they didn't support a football team
2. As a kid, they never even kicked a ball in the playground let alone for a school/Cubs/Youth Club etc team
3. As a kid, they had no interest in any sport
4. The growth of the game has meant for the micro dicked they think they are a social pariah if you don't now support a team
5. They are addicted to Facebook and other social media platforms
6. This addiction has taken them to Woolwich as they are highly active recruiters within it
7. The need to seek glory to compensation of their incredible personal underachievement is their fuel.
8. Their lack of knowledge of football means they regurgitate social media bantz as a truth. They have no understanding behind the bantz and when challenged there is nothing there, just an empty vessel.

That last one is the one that gets me the most. The amount of these cunts I have to deal with now is mindboggling. Usually, it's a boyfriend of my Mrs best mate, "Guido, you like football"? This is my boyfriend fuckface, he's an Woolwich supporter". An hour of Ozil assist stats then follows. Cunts!

And as a kid they always forgot their gym or games kit

And as a kid in my day they always supported Yanited because they’d heard of Georgie etc

Cunts the lot of them

Arsemania on Arteta:

“I only just saw the press conference, he oozes so much class and power, he has lifted my spirit only with his words. Can’t ****ing wait!!!”

Absolutely loved that press conference. Said it earlier, this feels like the start of something very special. Oh it's gonna be special alright...

Just finished watching his first press conference as Woolwich manager. I have tears in my eyes... Come on Mikel, lead this club back to glory!

Recently, its the up-and-coming managers that have succeeded. **** experience. It's overrated. Mourinho, Zidane, Guardiola etc were not veterans with years of experience when they took the footballing world by surprise. It's now the age of young managers with new ideas taking over.

Arteta knows the Premier League inside out. I'm optimistic. I was against his appointment but looking at it from another angle has got me hyped!

When 11 men play for you anything is possible just look at Leicester and Claudio. I hope Arteta is the type of guy who can turn players like Sokratis and Mustafi into fan favourites.

Back
Top Bottom