Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a first for everything...

So, so defensive.

The written and Radio media criticise them, their own fans criticising them, rival fans always criticising them. But they simply don't take on board in any way that there might be some points of merit. They just double down and get even more entrenched.

Who remembers the early days of 1882? There was some opposition from within Spurs fans ranks, there was a debate had but one thing that Flav Flav and others of TFC did was invite those other voices for a conversation and listen to what was being said.

MadKindArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif

His platform has "bullied" 2 managers out of the club, with banners, movements & campaigns and marches.

Fans don't like his platform he's calling them "negative" and organised for doing EXACTLY what he and his lot do only this time it's against his channel. Fucking hypocrite. Now he's using his platform to get on his high horse, he's the best type of fan, "these other fans" are shite fans. Notice that it's only his voice is heard, not giving the otherside of the arguemnet over to them. What a cunt.

MadKindArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif

His platform has "bullied" 2 managers out of the club, with banners, movements & campaigns and marches.

Fans don't like his platform he's calling them "negative" and organised for doing EXACTLY what he and his lot do only this time it's against his channel. Fucking hypocrite. Now he's using his platform to get on his high horse, he's the best type of fan, "these other fans" are shite fans. Notice that it's only his voice is heard, not giving the otherside of the arguemnet over to them. What a cunt.

He's making a lot of money with his platform. It's only natural to stand his ground and offer his version of the truth. No real fan would do what he's doing, so it's obviously only about money and exposure at this point.

I hope Woolwich Fan TV are here to stay because they provide excellent entertainment.

He's making a lot of money with his platform. It's only natural to stand his ground and offer his version of the truth. No real fan would do what he's doing, so it's obviously only about money and exposure at this point.

I hope Woolwich Fan TV are here to stay because they provide excellent entertainment.
I don't doubt his fandom but he's protecting the channel and his livelihood with everything he's got. He's not listening to those criticising him, he's putting his own interests ahead of other fans in the club.

I hate how he always says "we go to every game", "we got up at 6 am to be here today". So too did other fans, the difference is that he's working, he's expensing his travel, probably his matchday ticket, unlike those "other fans".

So, so defensive.

The written and Radio media criticise them, their own fans criticising them, rival fans always criticising them. But they simply don't take on board in any way that there might be some points of merit. They just double down and get even more entrenched.

Who remembers the early days of 1882? There was some opposition from within Spurs fans ranks, there was a debate had but one thing that Flav Flav and others of TFC did was invite those other voices for a conversation and listen to what was being said.

No Guido... You is wrong. It's only a vocal minority of "10 people".

DT told me.

The absolute front of this cunt.
He's become established media now. What they do is attempt to demonise what they don't like. The worst example of this is with hooliganism, I absolutely hate the media stand on it, citing always "they are not real fans". The thing is they are in my experience completely obsessed and engaged fans. They fight for the club. Its perfectly OK to say you don't like the violence but always hated the statement that hooligans "aren't real fans".

He's doing the same here, anyone that challenging him isn't a "real fan". His attack on Simon Jordon was to call him not a real fan.

Back
Top Bottom