Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their fans were never going to be able to cope with being shit. They’re not like us, they’re spoilt brats, half of whom probably didn’t support the club before Wenger came along.

Thankfully it looks like they won’t get top four this season because another year out of the champions league will be disasterous for them. They’ll lose player after player.

DT claiming those against him are "just all mouth" is teeing this all up really nicely for him getting clumped. Violence is wrong, obvs, but, fuck me, I hope it's on camera. :cool:

Robbie drives a Benters now and made a stack over the years from mocking his own fans - despicable cunt of note. If anything - I’m surprised it’s taken this long for them to wake up and boot this poisonous twat out

Robbie drives a Benters now and made a stack over the years from mocking his own fans - despicable cunt of note. If anything - I’m surprised it’s taken this long for them to wake up and boot this poisonous twat out
Exactly and yeah in an earlier vlog he won’t be “bullied” or “intimidated” of course he won’t this is how he makes money stands interviewing the biggest goon twat fans he can find which lets be honest wouldn’t be difficult, let’s them do the work and he steps back and watches the fall out......cretins can’t see it.

All through that video I was will he/won't he play the race card, and actually did, against fellow fans of his club. The guy's a cunt, he pulled the same stunt in the last NLD at White Hart Lane. People give him grief because he's an absolute cunt and he then he tries to claim it's racism.

He is a businessman and like many businessmen he is economical with the truth. He needs to protect his cash cow so it’s the ‘giving a voice to the fans’ even though its mainly the same little group each time.

I do remember the Spurs incident, we shouldn't have heckled him and it’s unfair police where involved but he lied. The whole thing was caught on camera, and he was clearly called a ‘fat cunt’. Afterwards he made out he got racially abused, no police, fans or cameras picked this up despite being there the whole time. He just made shit up, and now he is acting like Woolwich fans who don’t want to be mocked because of his media must be racist.

doing anything to keep his fan channel going and good luck to him, it makes the Woolwich fan base look like a bunch of egotistical numpties, but if we had anything remotely similar I’d want our fan base to collectively shun them and their money grabbing, shame promoting ways.

DT claiming those against him are "just all mouth" is teeing this all up really nicely for him getting clumped. Violence is wrong, obvs, but, fuck me, I hope it's on camera. :cool:
Yeah, he seems to like the notoriety.
Yet always backs down when confronted. Remember him abusing the bald ref at one of his sons games?
The bloke is a really unlikable person.

Yeah, he seems to like the notoriety.
Yet always backs down when confronted. Remember him abusing the bald ref at one of his sons games?
The bloke is a really unlikable person.

I remember when he claimed he wasn't scared of walking down the high road on the day of a NLD.. He filmed himself doing so but he didn't mention it was 08-00 in the morning..
Prick of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom