Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ten days ago Arteta must have watched Spurs play 4-2-3-1 against Chelsea and get overrun in midfield with our front four starved of any decent possession - at least Mourinho spotted the problem and changed to 4-3-3 but the damage was already done ... Lampard got the credit but it was a poor set up by Spurs ... remember Chelsea have lost the last three games against teams playing 4-4-2 they struggle to break down packed defences ...

So Arteta showing all his non existent experience sets up Woolwich 4-2-3-1 ... I bet Lampard was having a quick tug when he saw that ... as soon as he switched the extra man into the gaping space behind Woolwich's front four and the midfield two it was all one way traffic ...

Not the result we wanted for top four but Gooners losing at home - yeah funny as feck - add to that their new manager showing just what a clueless rookie he is and the fun simply never stops ... now where's AFTV

OGC.6dcbe9179eb4543c247a4d359fbd1959

I remember when he claimed he wasn't scared of walking down the high road on the day of a NLD.. He filmed himself doing so but he didn't mention it was 08-00 in the morning..
Prick of the highest order.
He's all but wearing a Spurs scarf when he comes to Tottenham, blue coat, blue trousers, snorkel hood zipped up to expose nothing of his face. Post-match YouTube vids conducted miles from the ground and in hiding.

A cunt and a marked man.

This is the ONE exception where I would put their failure above our own interests.

I would take us finishing outside the top 4 if it guarantees their relegation.

Just the thought of seeing them go down honestly gives me a raging stiffy.:mourloopy:

Back
Top Bottom