Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw on twitter that his mum died in June or May so he's got some personal issues apparently, so not going to mock anyone for this one. Tough for a 19 year old.
That is sad. Respect and sympathy.

But you would have thought Woolwich should therefore give Saliba extensive support throughout this period. Adjusting to life in England would surely be easier at their club rather than loaning him out.

If the plan is for Saliba to go back to France, why not leave him at St Etienne for a season where he knows the culture and environment?

That is sad. Respect and sympathy.

But you would have thought Woolwich should therefore give Saliba extensive support throughout this period. Adjusting to life in England would surely be easier at their club rather than loaning him out.

If the plan is for Saliba to go back to France, why not leave him at St Etienne for a season where he knows the culture and environment?
True. I expected him to be their like 3rd or 4th choice to be honest but I assume he's not mentally ready to start playing PL football right now or something.

Woolwich also have like 15 centre backs, (all shit except for Gabriel) not sure what they're doing really.

True. I expected him to be their like 3rd or 4th choice to be honest but I assume he's not mentally ready to start playing PL football right now or something.

Woolwich also have like 15 centre backs, (all shit except for Gabriel) not sure what they're doing really.

Ever since they stole Judas off of us their choice of centre half has been diabolical. I like to think it’s a curse that won’t be lifted.

Look at all the gooner replies. These guys are just doing their job and the goonies feel like they're messing with them with all the Aouar news.

The media frenzy for this fraud compared to what they say about Mourinho is astounding.

It is utterly bizarre. So annoying they won the cup as it just perpetuated it. I saw them against West Ham and Liverpool this season and they looked no different to last season. Lucky to beat West Ham and could of been properly smashed against Liverpool.

Hopefully they don’t get one of their midfield targets in but I suspect Lyon will cave in the end like they did with us and Ndombele.

Back
Top Bottom