Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

Got to be honest, it’s occasionally amusing but it’s seriously unpleasant stuff. Ty probably has the mental age of a 14 year old, DT is revolting and that Judges fellow is like a psychotic green grocer.

His business model is to get mentally challenged losers and put them on the internet.

Funny, but.....yeah.
As a social experiment it’s run its course. So much frustration and hate - even towards their own. Uncomfortable viewing.

Looking at their squad they only a have a few good players. Gabriel and Saka at the top then Tierney and Partey as okish. They do have two World Class players in Ozil and Auba but they have retired after getting big contracts and Lacazette has gone crap. The rest is guff.

Also find it odd that any good player at Woolwich soon as they get a big contract retires. When we gave Kane a big deal he didn’t go into retirement, there is something wrong with the club’s mentality to allow that. If you where a Woolwich fan you would dread when a player signs a new deal.

Think of Son, if Son signs a new deal we will cheer, if this was Woolwich we would be devastated.

Looking at their squad they only a have a few good players. Gabriel and Saka at the top then Tierney and Partey as okish. They do have two World Class players in Ozil and Auba but they have retired after getting big contracts and Lacazette has gone crap. The rest is guff.
The thing is, the drop in quality after those 3/4 is mental. Most wouldn't even get on the bench of any team in the top 6 right now.

The thing is, the drop in quality after those 3/4 is mental.

The only hope they have would be to bring Ozil back and get Auba playing like he did last season when he could be bothered. With those two they could get a load of crappy wins and maybe get a Europa spot at the end of the season, they would still be shit, but jammy.

However you would need a really motivational manager and Arteta doesn’t seem to be that. Think of Kane and Son going into retirement after getting big deals and that is basically what is happening at Woolwich. Shame......

As a social experiment it’s run its course. So much frustration and hate - even towards their own. Uncomfortable viewing.
I think you might be right. I used to really enjoy the awfulness of it all but it’s both repetitive and a tragic indictment of humanity. I wonder if other non-Spurs fans feel the same. I feel like we’re exposed to much more of it than anyone else.

That Robbie bloke needs to ditch the unstable and/or mentally challenged weirdos and start phasing over to normal humans like this guy. I’d imagine they’d have to anyway as it surely can’t be enjoyable going out in public, let alone to a game for this lot.

Thing is who would they get. Most top managers won’t go there given it’s a sack a season job and anyone else is dealing with a crap board, average squad and dickheads for a fan base.
It’s a pretty good option now. If they sack Arteta they’ll stick by new manager come what may. So probably 2 years and 4 windows minimum. Poch, Allegri, Benitez would all have that squad top 10, and within a year challenging for EL. Unfortunately they’re too big to just freefall

Back
Top Bottom