Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9xoOKBFPu8SvzdAsGGTdHw0SADqaiTkEl195fcR5NaYw.jpg

Statistics of the use of curse words after AFTV was introduced.

Let's hope they get another million mugs to subscribe. The better that channel does, the worse the club seems to get which is rather appropriate.

Does anyone know what Robbie is paying these clowns to appear on this shit-fest? I'm guessing they all earn more now than they did in their previous lives but you would have to give me some serious dough to sit next to pond-life like DT and Judges to make a living.

I love a pound note as much as the next man but some things in life are just not worth it.

Averaging out YouTube 100k views videos is roughly 500- £1k if running ads - as a guideline. Potential more or less as subscribers make a difference. And how long people watch the videos for. (My boy knows about this stuff and a youtuber I watch has been candid about how much he earns. Twitter insta merch etc can bump up earnings by a lot as well)

Robbie puts out shit loads of content after every game. I guess he pays the person being interviewed a percentage. The crazier they act the more they will probably earn.

As much as we laugh at them Robbie is absolutely coining it in. The troopz fellow has almost 3/4 million views on that one where he snatched a microphone from the vertically challenged geezer.

Playing the public for fools.

Just before that he said something like "I'm not going to become a meme tonight..."

:harrylol:

Boring question alert - why is it that 30m+ people have to spend Christmas in isolation due to Covid, yet these clowns can get together twice a week and shout at each-other? Is Wobbie paying for them all to get tested or something?

Yeah he must do, they are a bonafide media company so they will need to have the relevant H&S stuff in place.
Someone I know who works in the Sports media is having 2 Covid tests a week.

Observations from recent AFTV videos:

1. it appears that they have all decided to just ignore Ty when he speaks. That’s fun for us all.
2. Robbie is going to stand up soon and take that chair with him.
3. When wearing tight trousers, Robbie’s lower half looks like sausages.
4. Speaking of tight trousers, the way DT sits with his legs wide open, he appears to not have a penis.
5. Is Lee annoyed so much by his nickname, that he is trying to grow his hair, presently hidden under a hat he never seems to be without these days?

Averaging out YouTube 100k views videos is roughly 500- £1k if running ads - as a guideline. Potential more or less as subscribers make a difference. And how long people watch the videos for. (My boy knows about this stuff and a youtuber I watch has been candid about how much he earns. Twitter insta merch etc can bump up earnings by a lot as well)

Robbie puts out shit loads of content after every game. I guess he pays the person being interviewed a percentage. The crazier they act the more they will probably earn.

As much as we laugh at them Robbie is absolutely coining it in. The troopz fellow has almost 3/4 million views on that one where he snatched a microphone from the vertically challenged geezer.

Playing the public for fools.

We are watching them watch football....I'm part of the problem.....and I love it

I’m so happy they’re sticking with Arteta, any normal club would have sacked him by now. ‘Oh but it’s not his fault it’s the players fault’

Arteta had Pepe marking Mina on a corner ffs

so out of his depth it’s actually funny

Just before that he said something like "I'm not going to become a meme tonight..."

:harrylol:

Boring question alert - why is it that 30m+ people have to spend Christmas in isolation due to Covid, yet these clowns can get together twice a week and shout at each-other? Is Wobbie paying for them all to get tested or something?
Actually a good question. How is it allowed

I'm actually going to reserve laughing at them any more until after the match tonight.
here, here! although I did text my gooner mate.. "well.. at least you've got climbing as your hobby.. certainly not league tables!"

replied "just you wait til your game"

sadly he could be right

I hope the Woolwich board listen to him..... He knows what he's talking about.

We need Arteta at the helm for as long as possible before they get someone in who knows what he's doing.
Another couple of crap results and even the Kronkies will have to get off their arses and get someone in between now and the end of the season. Feck, even Tictacs Tim would be doing better than Legoman. The option I'd go for would be someone like Redknapp till the end of the season and use the time to scout someone proven. For all his faults H is good at sizing up a squad and working out how to play, who to get in for Jan, even loans. They need an urgent reset.

None of that squad has ever been in a relegation scrap. No leaders. Manager? He's never managed before, let alone turning a club around and root and branch reform.

Would be nice if they could beat the Chavs before they go into complete tailspin.

Back
Top Bottom