Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BA00-B7-AD-9-FB5-4-F99-BFB7-4-B1729-AB1127.jpg

£50m for Partey and £90m for Pepe also 400k a week for Auba to stay... no wonder Kronenbergs are pissed off?
I can't remember which pundit, but one of them claimed the Woolwich had the best transfer window because of their last minute swoop for Party. I had seen him play for AM a good few times and saw nothing special. He wasn't even a guaranteed starter. He played well against Liverpool in the champions League so pundits remember that and think he's amazing. Morons

I can't remember which pundit, but one of them claimed the Woolwich had the best transfer window because of their last minute swoop for Party. I had seen him play for AM a good few times and saw nothing special. He wasn't even a guaranteed starter. He played well against Liverpool in the champions League so pundits remember that and think he's amazing. Morons
Nice to know it's not only us that cocks up transfers!

Woolwich are on their knees.

Winning the Europa would be a travesty as they are not good enough.

Hands up I thought they would be in the top 6 this season but they have nothing.

An ageing striker who is on crazy money and offering little, players who are not top drawer and a rebuild job that requires even more than what Wenger brought but without the resources or a spine to build on.

No way back for them in the short term unless they have a very strong pipeline of talent coming through the ranks.

Woolwich are on their knees.

Winning the Europa would be a travesty as they are not good enough.

Hands up I thought they would be in the top 6 this season but they have nothing.

An ageing striker who is on crazy money and offering little, players who are not top drawer and a rebuild job that requires even more than what Wenger brought but without the resources or a spine to build on.

No way back for them in the short term unless they have a very strong pipeline of talent coming through the ranks.
So much on their knees that the calvery of Henry, Vieira and Bergkamp are riding in to spearhead a takeover bid with the owner of Spotify backing them.

laugh as we might at them now, we fear being left behind massively if this passes.

Hopefully this sharpens Levy and ENIC to start to acting accordingly.

So much on their knees that the calvery of Henry, Vieira and Bergkamp are riding in to spearhead a takeover bid with the owner of Spotify backing them.

laugh as we might at them now, we fear being left behind massively if this passes.

Kroenke will hold that club as long as possible. Won't be easy for them to take over..

Don't worry.

Henry, Vieira and Begrkamo may have been super players but it hardly makes them visionaries.

Fcuk them.

Don't worry.

Henry, Vieira and Begrkamo may have been super players but it hardly makes them visionaries.

Fcuk them.
I respect the fact that they care enough to do something about it.

Where is our breaking point? So tired of ENIC and Levy. His end of year message just won’t cut it, fans have had enough of false promises. The football side is priority #1 and I’d like to imagine they will be horrified at the projected loss of revenue and fans threatening to protest etc. First at the stadium, next at Levy’s house. The fans and club needs to be treated with the respect they deserve from them.

"Takeover bid", "he's looking to take over the Club", "we don't know the amount of the bid"

It's a non-quoted public company you tits! It's not a fucking auction.

If Kroenke wants to sell he'll do it when he wants on his terms.

Last edited:
Until these fucks are out of the EL we've got nothing to gloat about. If they are taken over by new owners and get in a new manager we'll be finishing below them again real soon the way we're going.

Same as last year.We were all chirpy about being above them,then they win the FA cup and knock us back a round in the Europa.
The thought of them winning this thing and getting into the CL, tho laughable, is actually a fucking possibility......And I for one wouldn’t trust Man U to “defiantly” beat them in the final....
The big hope is Villarreal are amazingly 21pts of the CL places in Spain....Roma a little more respectable 11pts off in Italy, with both having 5 games left to play, so realistically their domestic seasons are a wash, leaving them the only true path to the CL via this Europa League....
I’m hoping they have been concentrating 100% on this competition now, but I can’t help feel Woolwich have been doing the same the past few weeks too.....

Back
Top Bottom