Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is great an entire generation of glory-hunters who started following them in the Wenger glory days are now finding their club's real level.

Wenger got them to a place they are never returning to IMO. It's done for them.

If I had one, I'd join you!!!

woman-picking-vegetable-marrow-happy-field-36968068.jpg

Rock fucking bottom, not even a consolation goal, a nice two-week international break to dwell on it, with the crucial 6-pointer against Norwich to come!
And there's a possibility we could be top... :dembelelol:

Didn't the spurs doc just skip the bad start to the season and go straight to November when Mourinho joined. Not sure it even mentioned Colchester game
Their season isn’t going to get much better. I imagine that come the end of the season, the highlight reel will probably include an intense 1-1 draw at home to West Ham and a hard fought win over relegated Norwich.

Like others have mentioned, if they do sack him who would take the job? Conte no chance, he won’t get to spend 200 million, and even he can’t get a tune out of their defenders.

I honestly can’t see anyone else wanting it either. Potter maybe the most likely but why would he leave Brighton, they’re honest about the same level as the goons now

They’re a mess from top to bottom and I can’t see them coming out of it for a long time
Assuming Brighton's results start matching their performances I think Potter leaves next summer. If the team falls back maybe not. But Potter is a much better coach than Arteta.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom