Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Local supporters club here would legit recreate the coffin dance video.
The image of this is killing me because the Pallbearers that went viral are from Ghana, which is where Partey is from, and his signing inspired Donae'o (another Ghanaian) to reboot his Party Hard song in the most ridiculous manner outside the Emirates. Full circle.

5 bottles of prosecco...ffs at 22mins
I forget the bald guy's name, but he can't seem to get through his head that a two footed tackle is an automatic sending off, whether he "touched him" (Wenger jokes write themselves) or not.

Also the irony of a supporter of a team that used to have Henry, Pires & Vieira in it complaining about a supposed dive is glorious.

Also they "should be winning" the pre-season games against ourselves and the Chavs, erm, in what universe exactly, this is 2021, not 2001 anymore lads.

Last edited:
Don't they record outside the ground anymore? Or have they finally been scared away from other fans?

Sam Allardyce England GIF

premier league football GIF by BT Sport

luis suarez GIF

Good list for the new job.
That one of Warnock the Goose always makes me laugh and why would he leave Middlesbrough for that shitshow?

Anyone care to translate most of what this guy says?

Something along the lines of:

"Our fans hounded out our greatest ever manager only to get worse and worse and worse. I long for the days when Wenger guided us into the top 4 every season and we were actually quite decent, even if those days weren't as good as when Wenger won the double twice. We should all feel very ashamed. You reap what you sow."

Something along the lines of:

"Our fans hounded out our greatest ever manager only to get worse and worse and worse. I long for the days when Wenger guided us into the top 4 every season and we were actually quite decent, even if those days weren't as good as when Wenger won the double twice. We should all feel very ashamed. You reap what you sow."
Thanks for the translation

Back
Top Bottom