Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've basically traded positions with west ham as a club. Amusing to see. (finishing below either is an embarrassment though, can I add that?!?!)
I don’t think we will

The Europa will see to the Spam and the Scum have Arteta but we won’t finish much higher than 8th imv

They never learn... it generally bites them on the backside later on
sport-preview-Guendouzi.jpg

The arrogance and ego of this cunt!!

"You make the Club relevant"

:pochshock2:

Jesus Christ.

This is very David Brent-wanting-to-be-interviewed-by-Parkinson levels of self-hype.

I watch Barstool's Rough 'n' Rowdy events (well worth your time, by the way), but now this fuckwit has made his way ringside to that.

LOL celebrating like they just won the world cup, you have salvaged a lucky point at home to Palace haha.

For as shit as we have been this season, they somehow manage to have 4 points less than us!

Just a shame it's taken Nuno this long to work out a decent XI, or we'd have got at least a point from our game against them.

Back
Top Bottom