Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I used to find AFTV quite entertaining and funny, but it's all a tad boring now, and it all feels a bit 'put on'.
Unfortunately, that's just social media at this point. Almost everything requires overreactions and it all just comes across as being completely disingenuous and completely manufactured.

Unfortunately, that's just social media at this point. Almost everything requires overreactions and it all just comes across as being completely disingenuous and completely manufactured.

It's spilling over into real life too now.... Plastic, OTT reactions to relatively minor things.

[Off to the"Things that annoy you" thread.]

I still don’t understand why people want to video themselves making utter mugs of themselves. Very weird behaviour. Surely their employer or any future employer would tell them to fuck off.
This! I hate being videoed at the best of times, let alone when I'm tearing my hair out because we've conceded a goal in the last minute!!

££££

People earn enough money doing this shit to make a living

What blows my mind is the whole 'superchat' thing... People paying actual money to have their comments read out when these bell-ends are on-line.

"Dave7898Goon says Elneny should be benched........... Thanks for the 20quid mate."

Society is fucked!

What blows my mind is the whole 'superchat' thing... People paying actual money to have their comments read out when these bell-ends are on-line.

"Dave7898Goon says Elneny should be benched........... Thanks for the 20quid mate."

Society is fucked!

That’s what amazes me about influencers… who are the mugs following them and buying the shit they tout to find their lifestyle?

That’s what amazes me about influencers… who are the mugs following them and buying the shit they tout to find their lifestyle?
I guess the same persona that used to go to churches back in the day. They pay for a social 'connection'. I think most of them are Gen Z's who virtually live most of their lives online, but other loners as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom