Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was a wrong un from day one all you needed was eyes and ears to see that.

Aftv has rode the arse out out of suicidal depressive who ultimately killed himself and now a violent women botherer who the whole world knew was a nasty piece of work.

Oh yeah, his behaviour has always been questionable, the news today is no surprise. It just further emphasises how messed up AFTV is

What a total cunt. His bum will probably be used in prison by the local predators when they need relief and he will deserve it.

Weird thing is they got rid of Claude for a admittedly stupid remark about Son but this is 1000000000x worse and AFTV let him carry on.

He was a wrong un from day one all you needed was eyes and ears to see that.

Aftv has rode the arse out out of suicidal depressive who ultimately killed himself and now a violent women botherer who the whole world knew was a nasty piece of work.

Ty's blatantly not the full picnic either.....

Bloke gets relentlessly trolled these days. Not wishing any ill on him, but wouldn't suprise me if he was another car-crash sooner or later.

Ty's blatantly not the full picnic either.....

Bloke gets relentlessly trolled these days. Not wishing any ill on him, but wouldn't suprise me if he was another car-crash sooner or later.

Feel sorry for Ty, don’t think he is any harm just seems to have almost a child like intelligence and personality. DT on the other hand is a total prick of major proportions.

Feel sorry for Ty, don’t think he is any harm just seems to have almost a child like intelligence and personality. DT on the other hand is a total prick of major proportions.

Prick is being kind, given the tweets above.....

Fucking animal.

(Harsh on animals, but.....)

I think the same.He comes across as someone who has lower mental age than their actual years.
That's why he doesn't bother me,he is like any kid with their football team.

Cant see AFTV doing post match interviews outsside the grounds any more surely the Woolwich fans will run the fuckers out

Appears Wobbie has taken a major step back on a lot of their content now..... Just pulling strings in the background and giving the false impression that it's a bit more of a communal fan-project now; which of course it isn't and never was.

I don't believe they will, but if Woolwich do get Vlahovic they will have one of the best and most exciting (potentially) attacks in Europe in Vlahovic, Martinelli, Saka, Smith Rowe and Odegaard.

I’m gonna have to start dishing out foul votes and disagrees to any so called spurs fans who issue any kind of compliment to the scum.

Consider this an umpires warning though coz I like you.

Appears Wobbie has taken a major step back on a lot of their content now..... Just pulling strings in the background and giving the false impression that it's a bit more of a communal fan-project now; which of course it isn't and never was.
He has got a lot of women in to do things on AFTV, nothing wrong with that at all, and would normally be something worthy of praise.
But how does that stand now though, when he has gone on film to defend DT and say he didn't do what is being spread on social media. Err ,he did , and has now been convicted of it.
He will either have to give sickly back tracking apology, or we will see even less of the using annoying self righteous prick.

Back
Top Bottom