Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AFTV's business model was simply to exploit and profit off of the worst and most imbalanced among them.

Can't say I'm terribly surprised.

Again, not wishing ill, but Voldemort is a live-on-air heart attack waiting to happen too...... Cunt's blood pressure must be through the roof.

It’s him
I did a bit of research myself, and the chairman of DT Football Club(which is the team he started/owns) is Liam Goodenough.So yeah, reckon its him. What threw me,was some saying his name is Daniel Turner,hence the DT nickname

Cant see AFTV doing post match interviews outsside the grounds any more surely the Woolwich fans will run the fuckers out

We need them back outside the ground though riling up the fans and causing shit. Their wider presence online means that the scum are losing and it also means that they perpetuate the negativity around the club. Makes me wonder if Robbie has been paid off to step back and quieten down.

He will now be in the squad for their Kangeroo Cup semi vs Liverpool, a game whereby bottling the NLD they have given themselves yet another game (as they did against City) where they have a full week of training/prep/rest against a side that's playing their 3rd game in 7 days!!!!

So we've now had The Pirate kicked off for being antisemitic on their channel. Another get kicked off for forgetting to turn the microphones off and got overheard on a live stream that they were going to rake it in because they were losing. Another kicked off for being a racist. An entire stream of other apologies for other inappropriate things said and now their biggest clickbait puppet is a wife-beating, kidnapping, stalker nonce!!!

:dembelelol:

I used to watch a bit of AFTV before it got mindnumbingly repetitive (there's only so many times it's entertaining to watch grown men melt) and DT always struck me as a nasty bully, so this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Some of the rest of them range from slightly odd characters to just a bit thick or pretentious, but he stood out as being a genuinely shit human being. Hopefully that's the end of even a slither of relevance for him, and he can spend his time wallowing in his fully deserved misery.

So we've now had The Pirate kicked off for being antisemitic on their channel. Another get kicked off for forgetting to turn the microphones off and got overheard on a live stream that they were going to rake it in because they were losing. Another kicked off for being a racist. An entire stream of other apologies for other inappropriate things said and now their biggest clickbait puppet is a wife-beating, kidnapping, stalker nonce!!!

:dembelelol:
What did the Pirate say?

My favourite DT moment was when he was watching the team he runs play and called the ref a bald prick and acting like he would rip his head off.
Now the ref didn't look a mug at all, and when he went face to face with the "Stella the Wife beater" he melted quicker than a kids ice cream in June.

Hilarious

Lying git>he knew enough to say on his shitty channel that DT hadn't what he had been accused of on social media.He knew it all.
Harbouring a wife beating mentally unstable cowardly Woolwich prick

He 100% always knew what DT was like, they're close friends. Any casual viewer could see the man was a violent, cowardly bully. You only have to look back at when they did that amateur football team and DT was constantly squaring up or abusing people, only to back down whenever someone bigger got involved.

But hey, he was 'entertaining' to people so a useful asset for the channel, so let's keep him around even though I imagine he made plenty of other people very uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom