Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My favourite DT moment was when he was watching the team he runs play and called the ref a bald prick and acting like he would rip his head off.
Now the ref didn't look a mug at all, and when he went face to face with the "Stella the Wife beater" he melted quicker than a kids ice cream in June.

Hilarious

I remember when he got in to an argument with someone from the United stand, got challenged to a boxing fight .. and sent his son in to fight instead.

But he was well up for fighting Goldbridge before that. You know, the guy half his size.

If Woolwich fan ain’t like their chicken shit cowardly club they would make AFTV and when he gets out of jail DT very unwelcome at the stadium.

He 100% always knew what DT was like, they're close friends. Any casual viewer could see the man was a violent, cowardly bully. You only have to look back at when they did that amateur football team and DT was constantly squaring up or abusing people, only to back down whenever someone bigger got involved.

But hey, he was 'entertaining' to people so a useful asset for the channel, so let's keep him around even though I imagine he made plenty of other people very uncomfortable.

Also at Tottenham Sean Tottenham Sean

Re: Bully.

Not that I recommend you bother watching, but spends the entire clip shouting the loudest and longest at everyone else and then concludes the video playing the victim; claiming that he never gets to have his say and is always singled out.

Also at Tottenham Sean Tottenham Sean

Re: Bully.

Not that I recommend you bother watching, but spends the entire clip shouting the loudest and longest at everyone else and then concludes the video playing the victim; claiming that he never gets to have his say and is always singled out.

Yeah, everyone's met people like DT and nobody likes them. Robbie should have been well rid a long, long time ago but views matter more than making sure the other guests feel comfortable on there. Imagine having to be around that absolute weapon for more than five minutes. Fucking hell.

Yeah, everyone's met people like DT and nobody likes them. Robbie should have been well rid a long, long time ago but views matter more than making sure the other guests feel comfortable on there. Imagine having to be around that absolute weapon for more than five minutes. Fucking hell.

"Wobbie..... Can I break a chair...... I'll pay for it......"

:avbshit:

My favourite DT moment was when he was watching the team he runs play and called the ref a bald prick and acting like he would rip his head off.
Now the ref didn't look a mug at all, and when he went face to face with the "Stella the Wife beater" he melted quicker than a kids ice cream in June.

Hilarious
I loved it when they couldn't film outside WHL, had to go incognito down some backstreet, all club merch tuck in and hidden under antarctic parkers, with the rest of the crew busily checking if they were being followed getting ready to run.

Every gunner is a runner.

The court previously heard how he stalked his former partner as she went on a date and sent the victim’s brother messages threatening suicide and demanding to know the location of the victim.

The court was told how he used a tracking feature on her phone, drove to the hotel the victim was staying at and verbally abused her, assaulting her companion and proceeding to photograph her in a state of undress.

Goodenough dragged the victim out of the hotel room to his car, suggesting he had a knife and that her son was in the vehicle.

What a sad little man.

Last edited:
Lying git>he knew enough to say on his shitty channel that DT hadn't what he had been accused of on social media.He knew it all.
Harbouring a wife beating mentally unstable cowardly Woolwich prick
Got to think of the sponsors at this difficult time. Had they found out they would have pulled out, best to double down and play dumb and hope no one notices....ooopps.

I wonder if he keeps all the DT content over the years still up on the YouTube channel, still earning money and clicks? I wonder if this little expose generates more clicks on those videos of DT earning him even more money?

You would have thought that he would be making donations to wife-beater charities from all the money he made of DT's clicks? Doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom