Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still just surprised by the shortness of the sentence. I thought after Sarah Everard and other recent cases they were going to really crack down on violence against women, but apparently not!

From his twitter account his dad seems like he's not the full shilling.

Can you imagine DT's dad calling you.

Smash Parks And Recreation GIF

Robbie will need to do another one of his escape tricks to get out of this. He's blatantly lied in his official statement about not knowing about these allegations. He was obviously aware of it just isn't yet prepared to admit it. I bet he's talking to his PR people right now trying to fix this.
Must have the same PR team as Boris.

Good thing is if the Liverpool game is called off unlike us Liverpool will cause a huge racket over it and the PL listen to Liverpool and so do the media.

I'm still just surprised by the shortness of the sentence. I thought after Sarah Everard and other recent cases they were going to really crack down on violence against women, but apparently not!

From his twitter account his dad seems like he's not the full shilling.
Yeah, i thought that.
Show case sentencing, but no, they gave him(initially) a year...
Very wrong

I hope he gets gang raped inside. I know that may be out of order, but he is a women beating bullying coward and deserves the worse possible time of it.
Utter cunt of a human being
I have friends that got worse sentences for having a tear up with willing participants. Not saying its right, what they did. But surely kidnapping, assault of a woman, taken nonconsensual risqué photos ,and veiled threats to their kid is worse, isn't it?

Yeah, i thought that.
Show case sentencing, but no, they gave him(initially) a year...
Very wrong

I hope he gets gang raped inside. I know that may be out of order, but he is a women beating bullying coward and deserves the worse possible time of it.
Utter cunt of a human being
I have friends that got worse sentences for having a tear up with willing participants. Not saying its right, what they did. But surely kidnapping, assault of a woman, taken nonconsensual risqué photos ,and veiled threats to their kid is worse, isn't it?
In a normal society yes. Weve had something along similar lines here in ireland of a innocent young woman being attacked and murdered. Ive never seen such outrage.
To see this prick get 3 year is a joke

In a normal society yes. Weve had something along similar lines here in ireland of a innocent young woman being attacked and murdered. Ive never seen such outrage.
To see this prick get 3 year is a joke
Yeah, i have been seeing a lot of posts from a friend about this. She is living near me ,but from Donegal.
Wasn't the poor girl out having a run or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom