Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Real-talk.

Yet we had yids on these very pages talking them and their performances up and rubbishing our top 4 chances.

...Despite the fact that a few bum performances aside we'd been smashing teams and scoring 3, 4, 5 goals.

Last edited:
Aside from filming videos of himself shouting aggressively in the face of his dwarf mate.....

Can't stand this cunt.... Another domestic abuse case waiting to happen.

These people get far too angry over football games. There's passion and then there is being unstable like DT/Troopz to the point where other people around you must feel uncomfortable. Obviously they're playing up to the cameras too because that's essentially their career at this point.

These people get far too angry over football games. There's passion and then there is being unstable like DT/Troopz to the point where other people around you must feel uncomfortable. Obviously they're playing up to the cameras too because that's essentially their career at this point.

AFTV never recovery from Gooner Claude going. I know he had manic depression, got himself kicked off for the stupid Son joke then died of health issues but outside of his rants he could make 10 good points for every 1 good point the rest of that AFTV mob could muster. Even his rants where often spot on and also very funny. DT/Troopz by contrast are sad acts.

Still.... They've always got the heady memories of that day they pressed Man City for 45mins.

That's some season!
Yea but at least they pressured Man City, all we did was [checks notes] oh, we got six points off of City, never mind.

Edit: man, I just double checked their results at home and away City pumped them for a combined 7-1 scoreline.

Last edited:

Thing is.... The more you switch on behaviour like that, it gradually creeps in to your natural, instinctual behaviour too.

I saw a vid of him the other day doing one of his nuclear, mega-sweary rants and you could hear that his young kids were just out of the camera shot....... So toxic. How are they meant to understand?

Thing is.... The more you switch on behaviour like that, it gradually creeps in to your natural, instinctual behaviour too.

I saw a vid of him the other day doing one of his nuclear, mega-sweary rants and you could hear that his young kids were just out of the camera shot....... So toxic. How are they meant to understand?
Yup, you can imagine what the kids are hearing and repeating at school.

:contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol:

This thread has broken me.
laughing is now painful.
I think I’m starting to pity them and that’s a much harsher place than just being hated.

sorted myself. Back to ripping the scum.

Arteta - It's in our destiny

Woolwich

failure fail GIF

The media all trying to make excuses for them. They're a young team blah blah blah. Well, maybe don't sell all your experienced players because the manager cant manage individuals and not replace them with ones in the transfer window. It's utter bollocks, if they fuck up fourth then they've nobody to blame but themselves.

So many excuses though, which comes from the top.

When we had a young team in 16/17 - average 23 years old - we finished 2nd on 86 points.
Their average age this season is 25.

It's all fake Troopz is married to a Spurs fan. He goes on holiday with Expressions the Spurs YT fan. All the rage and fury is just to generate views because that's how you generate revenue.

He's a bellend but just smart enough to figure out a way to make money from being one.

Back
Top Bottom