Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Took the dog to Greenwich park yesterday and spent half an hour being a gooner. I’ll explain.

last two weeks baiting gooners has been harder as they are all like dogs that have been beaten too much. They are all surrendering without a fight.

So I’m in Greenwich park having my bacon roll and coffee. Puppy comes over to play with my dog. Young fella (mid twenties) comes over and I explain my dogs soft. So the dogs start playing.

we start general chit chat about dogs and then I clock the AFC tat. Now I’m gonna have a little fun.

I nod to the tat and say ‘Gooner?’. ’Yeah’ comes the reply. I follow with ‘I am so fucking disappointed mate. How the fuck did we finish 5th in a 2 horse race?’ He shakes his head and replies ‘It’s all bollocks mate. 4 points with 3 games left. I still can’t believe it.‘. It goes like this for a few minutes. I’m just trying to stoke the burning embers of the despair of a gooner and I’m fucking loving it.

I ask ‘You finding Yids coming out of the woodwork everywhere you go’ . ‘Yep. You would think the cunts won a fucking war, not forth place. Thing is, it’s not just yid cunts, I’m getting from spammer and chav mates as well’. I’m loving this.

I tell him about the cunt yid I have living across from me. ‘ the cunt even had the Oh what a night song playing on loop’ . his face signals that he don’t know that one. So I offer a rendition.

’Oh what a night, watching Tottenham on a Wednesday night, you’ll play Thursday cos your fucking shite, oh what a night’. A slow shake of his head let’s me know I scored.

I move onto the conspiracy of soft penalties awarded to spurs.

’Did you see the number of soft pens these cunts got throughout the season. Kane don’t reach double figures without the help of all the soft penalties. I hate the cunt’. he’s in agreement. ‘Son‘s never a penalty. Cedric and the ref got played’. ‘ Exactly. Sky and VAR wanted Conte in the Champions League. It’s all fucking bollocks.’ a little bit of me has morphed into Ty from AFTV and I’m pulling this gooner in With me.

He has to go. I sat and pondered what I did and why. my conclusion was:

I had made a gooner feel a little worse about his cunt club. I had expanded his pit of despair.
I had taught a gooner the Oh what a night chant.
I made him think about the soft pens and how the whole fucking world is against his beloved Woolwich.

and I loved it. Near 50 years of emotional investment in spurs and about a quarter of that has been good. So for three quarters of that, over 35 years, it has been pain. And I promised myself that I will continue to be a cunt until it all goes tits up again. But till then, I’ll rinse every bit of fucking pain I can out of the Woolwich cunts.

Woolwich robbie GIF
holy-fuck-that-was-diabolical.gif

But I am practicing what to say if I meet a dipper or a chav that I don't know, cos Saturday was fun. Admittedly dark but al level of shithousery that I really enjoyed.

I told my spammer mate about it. He reminded me that when he first started working with me, how I had him. H e collected ten grand in cash. I said i would bank it cos of where I would be working. I banked it, then called him up saying it was dud, all 10K and that I was with the Police in the bank and bollocking him for not checking the notes and telling him I wasn't covering it. He was driven by a mate of mine. I text him to tell him to bell me when the spammer was out of the car. He belled me saying that this seriously hard spammer was on the verge of tears and talking about getting a bank loan to cover the 10K. I told him to only tell him if he actually tried to get the loan. All day I had that bastard on the verge of tears. told him at the end of the day as a lesson to check the notes. But he's says he was as low as any point in his life that day and there were 4 or 5 lads just milking his pain. And to be fair I consider the little fuck to be as close as family, but it was too funny to let go.
But I did pay for a Turkish meal on Green Lanes that cost me a fucking fortune to end the day.

Went behind enemy lines last night and saw the killers at the deathstar.

The killers were excellent but the roof leaked.
🤣🤣 many years ago went to the Effeminates Library (for the first and only time) to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band; wore a Spurs shirt of course and got regular verbal abuse from the stewards and security muppets.
The main memory was how shit, and very quiet the sound was, it was possible to have a conversation throughout at normal volume like you were in your sitting room at home.
What an absolute shitehole venue
Really should now be knocked down and rebuilt in Plumstead their proper home for their future Thursday nights and mid table or worse tedious dull Ted Bundy football

They really are a special level of stupid gooner fans.

Somehow a fixture which sees each team play 19 home matches and 19 away matches in a season with each of those being a pair with the other 19 clubs was not a fair fixture.... Yep somehow that fixture was FIXED last season to screw the Gunners.

Somehow a fixture which sees each team play 19 home matches and 19 away matches in a season with each of those being a pair with the other 19 clubs was not a fair fixture.... Yep somehow that fixture was FIXED last season to screw the Gunners.

That’s a whopping thread! We’ve actually destroyed their fans 🤣

Special breed of wankers to come up with that bollocks

The replies are priceless. All from Spurs fans (including your truly) absolutely destroying his arguments. Poor lamb may never recover !

And no european matches to interfere with therre 'once a week match' schedule !

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bizarre. Mind you he can't be a bigger pussy than Gabriel. Who just tapped out in NLD. Don't want Bissouma going there mind no fucking way we should allow that.
Moment their season starts to suffer, or it looks likely goons won’t make top 4 (which will be about Christmas) that bloke will down tools and tantrum. Wanted to play CL football with Marseille, dragged unwillingly back to Banter FC only to play the next two seasons in Baku and Limerick. Will become toxic and then leave on a free in 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom