Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

22 years old and 0 caps for Portugal🙂
Comments online say that he's likely to be Odegaard's backup, and he's a technically solid, chance creating AM. His defensive workrate is poor.

Not gonan take it as gospel but that doesn't sound like the kind of player they need. Getting outworked against the likes of Palace, Brentford is a big problem for them. They players who are mature, strong and defensively solid.

Also focusing on Tielemans... who is known to be defensively poor.

FEAR PALACE!!!!! :angryscouser:
Crystal meth FC fam! Woolwich getting smoked blud!! AM I A PRIIIICK!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

"Jesus, Vieira, Tielemans vrs Bissouma, Spence and maybe Richarlson.

All off a sudden Sp**s window doesn't look that hot."

I mean forget the fact that they've included 2 players they haven't even signed yet and not included an exceptional proven player in Perisic who we actually have signed.
They just come across as extremely desperate with no actual thought process to their posts.

They already have decent kids, they need proven experienced players that can add to that. This kid also makes it highly unlikely they sign Raphina who is proven quality AND they already have Odegaard and Smith Rowe who play that role (yes I get that competition is good but still).

It's such a weird Woolwich signing.

Not all players can play mate. And right winger and attacking midfielder are stacked in Porto. He was also not a brilliant trainer and until he started to real bust a gut in training didn’t get too many chances. But he’s a gem.
Let's hope he's a flop and gets homesick :contelol:

Back
Top Bottom