Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

https://twitter.com/Woolwich/status/1541723145656205313?s=20&t=yfGr6olJr88NN9VbV1vFuQ

4pm Today = the first Trailer for "Nothing" Doc.

giphy.gif

Jesus scored 8 League goals. 4 of which came in one game at the tail end of the season against a woeful Watford team that were doomed to relegation
Brilliant!!! The more I think this one through the less I think it'll work for them or him.

I've just checked all his PL goals last season:

yep, 4 against Watford in a 5-1. Wow.

one against Newcastle pre-Jan window in a 4-0. Another wow.

one in a 5-0 against.....the Goons(!!!!!) at the start of the season when they were all over the place

So that's 2 goals in 25 matches against teams where they made a difference.

Most on Arse Mania bigging him up, the odd dissenting voice pointing out it's not what they need.

And a fair few raising concerns over Portuguese Twiggy. Others saying yeah but he's one for the future "It'll take 2 years for him to adjust" !!!!!!! OMG. £35m for a bench warmer when they don't have any proper MFers or a striker.

I so hope Edu extended his contract when Magic Micky did

Brilliant!!! The more I think this one through the less I think it'll work for them or him.

I've just checked all his PL goals last season:

yep, 4 against Watford in a 5-1. Wow.

one against Newcastle pre-Jan window in a 4-0. Another wow.

one in a 5-0 against.....the Goons(!!!!!) at the start of the season when they were all over the place

So that's 2 goals in 25 matches against teams where they made a difference.

Most on Arse Mania bigging him up, the odd dissenting voice pointing out it's not what they need.

And a fair few raising concerns over Portuguese Twiggy. Others saying yeah but he's one for the future "It'll take 2 years for him to adjust" !!!!!!! OMG. £35m for a bench warmer when they don't have any proper MFers or a striker.

I so hope Edu extended his contract when Magic Micky did

They'd have defo been better off buying Toney, Watkins, DCL or similar.

Saw a Chelsea Guardian reporter say that since we are pretty much guaranteed to sign up Richarlison that Chelsea are going to bid for Raphina :levylol:

That would be the funniest thing ever after how confident the goons are

Back
Top Bottom