Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True - I stand corrected. Like Partey - Ffs don’t you see the hypocrisy?
With the small difference of one being accused of rape and the other being present when his friend touched the arse of a woman in a nightclub.

But yes. hYpOcRiSy.

As many have stated from the start on here, who it is, what he’s been accused of, what club he plays for is irrelevant. He’s innocent until proven guilty. The direct messages from the young woman should never have been released to the public. It’s for a judge and jury to decide if he’s guilty, not us.

With the small difference of one being accused of rape and the other being present when his friend touched the arse of a woman in a nightclub.

But yes. hYpOcRiSy.

As many have stated from the start on here, who it is, what he’s been accused of, what club he plays for is irrelevant. He’s innocent until proven guilty. The direct messages from the young woman should never have been released to the public. It’s for a judge and jury to decide if he’s guilty, not us.
Double big agree. Scum now trying to compare Rape to touching a woman’s arse. But that is their fanbase from what I can see.

What I don’t understand and maybe someone with knowledge of Spain can help me Bill Madrid Bill Madrid does Spain just not have any rape laws or effective ones. Surely a text message of admitting sexual assault should be grounds for something. The whole thing so far gives the impression of Spain not giving a shit.
Good questions, and I think I have some input.

I'll get back to you later. Siesta calling, an absolutely non-negotiable tradition.

:mourbye:

from mania

• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Woolwich player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

maybe they should tell all the little pricks posting tweets about that girl.

Mania. Now I know they can’t discuss a lot about a certain player, but fuck me. When we were signing Bissouma the high horse nearly fell over cos of the weight of these cunts. A month down the line an I think they are ready to trade rape for 4th.

Partey looked so nervous yesterday, as seen in that line up video @Riou shared. I worry for him. Hope he can overcome it and emerge more confident than ever.

Press resistance is vital for a 6 in our team, they're gonna be targeted so it's vital they can get away from danger without panicking. I'm not convinced Elneny can replicate a fraction of what Partey does, so what we can do this season probably depends on Partey playing the vast majority of game.s

Palace away at night, will be a big test for him.

Got a feeling he'll be targeted by CP fans next Friday.

Honestly, we can't rely on Partey and we need a upgrade replacement. Partey should play in the Europa league and Cup matches - but we need a player we can rely on the whole season.

The disrespect in here is mad, people saying we need an " upgrade " on Partey. There isn't many players in world football who could play the role he plays in this side, that would be an upgrade.
A better player is near impossible to get right now, but we should have better competition for him because if he's missing for injury, or personal stuff, this season our midfield falls apart.

Any success we're going to have this season will be because of this man in midfield, we were sure on for top four until he got injured.

Mania. Now I know they can’t discuss a lot about a certain player, but fuck me. When we were signing Bissouma the high horse nearly fell over cos of the weight of these cunts. A month down the line an I think they are ready to trade rape for 4th.

Partey looked so nervous yesterday, as seen in that line up video @Riou shared. I worry for him. Hope he can overcome it and emerge more confident than ever.

Press resistance is vital for a 6 in our team, they're gonna be targeted so it's vital they can get away from danger without panicking. I'm not convinced Elneny can replicate a fraction of what Partey does, so what we can do this season probably depends on Partey playing the vast majority of game.s

Palace away at night, will be a big test for him.

Got a feeling he'll be targeted by CP fans next Friday.

Honestly, we can't rely on Partey and we need a upgrade replacement. Partey should play in the Europa league and Cup matches - but we need a player we can rely on the whole season.

The disrespect in here is mad, people saying we need an " upgrade " on Partey. There isn't many players in world football who could play the role he plays in this side, that would be an upgrade.
A better player is near impossible to get right now, but we should have better competition for him because if he's missing for injury, or personal stuff, this season our midfield falls apart.

Any success we're going to have this season will be because of this man in midfield, we were sure on for top four until he got injured.

Just a cunt fanbase. From football discussions too now this case. They loved it when Bissouma was potentially getting in trouble for his incident, yet they are all over social media like flies to shit defending Partey where clear evidence is showing him to be nothing but guilty. Weirdo fanbase who have done nothing but bitch and cry all summer since we took their 4th spot after they bottled it. 90% of “warra trophy” trolls on our pages are by those Cunts. Then you got a large percentage of their Ghanian trolls hounding this woman. Fucking can’t stand the club or their fans.

True - I stand corrected. Like Partey - Ffs don’t you see the hypocrisy?
Fair do’s for voicing a controversial opinion, but I have to disagree with you. IIRC, the tone of the debate when we signed Bissouma was largely:

Well, knowing Levy, he’ll not sign someone who is probably going to be convicted of a serious offence that will harm ‘the brand ‘or bring the club into disrepute. So if the legal team have advised him there’s nothing in the whispers, then that’s good enough for me.

Had Bissouma been in the same circs as Partey, I do believe the majority on here would have been unwilling to compromise their values on the basis he was a good player.

maber so what are you suggesting, then? That we just stick our heads in the sand and ignore it? How is that any improvement, and how does it help the potentially numerous victims?

A lot of people weren't comfortable with signing Bissouma even when there wasn't any actual allegation against him. I don't think that there is much hypocrisy here.

Fair do’s for voicing a controversial opinion, but I have to disagree with you. IIRC, the tone of the debate when we signed Bissouma was largely:

Well, knowing Levy, he’ll not sign someone who is probably going to be convicted of a serious offence that will harm ‘the brand ‘or bring the club into disrepute. So if the legal team have advised him there’s nothing in the whispers, then that’s good enough for me.

Had Bissouma been in the same circs as Partey, I do believe the majority on here would have been unwilling to compromise their values on the basis he was a good player.

Meanwhile, the moment we signed him, the Goon trolls went from a similar stance to calling him a "sex-criminal".

Meanwhile, the moment we signed him, the Goon trolls went from a similar stance to calling him a "sex-criminal".
It’s just inconceivable that Levy would spend £25m on an asset without having done ‘due diligence’. I reckon in this day and age, the signing on procedure will be as much as checking a player’s history / social media posts as it is about checking for ACL injuries.

So anyone trying to draw false equivalence between Partey and Bissouma is, as you rightly say, comparing apples with pears.

Not that you need to be told but if any of you were wondering what type of Cunt they are I saw a reply on Tik Tok (Yes I know) it was to a Spurs fan who commented on Partey. The reply was " Cry more, i've never been more proud of my midfielder, his job is to piss off Yids and he's done that and some"

Not that you need to be told but if any of you were wondering what type of Cunt they are I saw a reply on Tik Tok (Yes I know) it was to a Spurs fan who commented on Partey. The reply was " Cry more, i've never been more proud of my midfielder, his job is to piss off Yids and he's done that and some"
They've made Partey bigger than the club itself.

Imagine that. Permanently injured and yet they're acting like he's a messiah.

I read it, and that’s why I call it hypocrisy.
Youre just making up stuff and what might happen and saying oh wed respond the exact same if it was one of ours. I like to think that 95% of people on tgis site would be outraged at want him gone if it was a spurs player. Any normal person would.
So stop trying to lump us in with the absolute scum responding to her claims online

Back
Top Bottom