Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9s4WWk1.png

baby GIF

I thought they did alright last night to be fair. Looked solid at the back, Saliba was a giant for them, and they'll always have enough at the top end of the pitch to cause problems with Jesus, Saka and Martinelli etc. Bigger tests for them will certainly come though. But Palace are no mugs at home and had we won 0-2 and gave the same sort of performance I would have been more than content.

After 30mins of the game they lost control of the game.

It's more than OK for a team to concede possession, it's done in different philosophies and done when teams want to counter-press or take a break or control a game (when Mourinho was good, his teams would play hard attacking football so they could sit back without the ball).

When we concede possession for phases of the game is completely different to when Woolwich do it. For Conte it's deliberate, it's game management. There's not a negative mental attachment associated with it that there is for Woolwich, who are doing it against Arteta's demands.

Our transition threat is so good it offers us a goal threat that utilises the quality of some of our best players. Counters relieve pressure and it gives us a chance to extend a lead. Whereas Woolwich showed none of this when they sat in their block against Palace, they were hanging on, it wasn't deliberate where they were looking to counter.

Woolwich fans delusional cunts as usual. Honestly something not wired right with Woolwich fans. They are all the same. Dismiss our team despite us smashing them all over the park last season and snatching 4th with nearly half a season under Nuno 😅😅 Our team are superior in every department. I couldn’t careless what any delusional gooner cunt says. How can you take a fan base seriously when they all think Ben White is better than Romero 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gabby on TS on Saturday.
’woolwich performance against Palace reminded him of Barcelona 2011-12’.

now I know that the education system in this country is not up to scratch, but when I hear this cunt, I want my tax money back. He is a fucking idiot.

Gooner neighbour had a mass smile on his boat on Saturday morning.

far less of a smile by Saturday evening.

Giddy Woolwich fans believe Mikel Arteta's new-look Gunners are 'on course for another league INVINCIBLE'​

I sent this to a Gooner mate of mine, who unlike most of the fan base, has an IQ of more than 2 digits. His response: "Idiots. That was far from convincing. Many of last season's shortcomings still very noticeable".

LMAO. We aren't winning the league, but we will finish above these pricks. Nobody in their team has the output that Kane, Son and Kulusevski has; nobody has more assists in the league since Kulusevski made his debut. Fucking deluded.

I'd say at least seven or eight of our players walk straight into their first team. Possibly more.

Top comment: "I heard Robbie chucked a tennis ball as hard as he could for Ty to run after in the park then abandoned him so he didn't have to bring him to the Overlap"

Top comment: "I heard Robbie chucked a tennis ball as hard as he could for Ty to run after in the park then abandoned him so he didn't have to bring him to the Overlap"

Deluded Robbie as usual.

Neville: They don’t really have any leaders with experience. They did bring in Zinchenko but he’s not really a leader.

Robbie: He is the captain of Ukraine.

:contesideeye:

Deluded Robbie as usual.

Neville: They don’t really have any leaders with experience. They did bring in Zinchenko but he’s not really a leader.

Robbie: He is the captain of Ukraine.

:contesideeye:C
Cant stand him tbh, seen his stuff with Ex and he's constantly shifting the goalposts whenever we do well. Annoying interviewer as well, intentionally trying to piss off the person hes interviewing so they rant on camera for views.

Cant stand him tbh, seen his stuff with Ex and he's constantly shifting the goalposts whenever we do well. Annoying interviewer as well, intentionally trying to piss off the person hes interviewing so they rant on camera for views.
Ex?

Gabby on TS on Saturday.
’woolwich performance against Palace reminded him of Barcelona 2011-12’.

now I know that the education system in this country is not up to scratch, but when I hear this cunt, I want my tax money back. He is a fucking idiot.

Gooner neighbour had a mass smile on his boat on Saturday morning.

far less of a smile by Saturday evening.
And all because..

Likable-Dismal-Deinonychus-size-restricted.gif

Oh my god, these cunts!!! They've no idea about the game, literally not a thing.......

I guess the good thing is they watched every second of Tottenham play a game of football and they saw us play well for most of the game and tonk the oppo in a comprehensive fashion. They can go to sleep tonight and enjoy their 25mins of pressing against their south London rivals.

£10 pm from each member of TFC directly into the Referees charity fund has done wonders to our card stats. Can’t understand why the scum didn’t think of it first.

Back
Top Bottom