Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For so many reasons, that Ty fella needs help. Surely he’s got someone in his life that can have a word about, well, everything he does and says.
In no way shape or form do I feel the need to defend their hideous fanbase, but a couple of mates are unfortunately season ticket holders there, and there is a huge amount of animosity pointed in AFTV’s direction for that very point.

Ty demonstrably has the mental age of of 13 or 14 year old. Claude (who was the only decent one) was dealing with all sorts of issues.

They made a point of basically finding emotionally and intellectually stunted people and getting them to turn tricks for clicks.

As I say, I still laugh at them, but a healthy percentage of scum fans want them gone.

In no way shape or form do I feel the need to defend their hideous fanbase, but a couple of mates are unfortunately season ticket holders there, and there is a huge amount of animosity pointed in AFTV’s direction for that very point.

Ty demonstrably has the mental age of of 13 or 14 year old. Claude (who was the only decent one) was dealing with all sorts of issues.

They made a point of basically finding emotionally and intellectually stunted people and getting them to turn tricks for clicks.

As I say, I still laugh at them, but a healthy percentage of scum fans want them gone.
It’s a freak show. To be fair to fat Robbie, he knew what he was doing. Taking serious advantage of disadvantaged people.

Can we put Arse vids behind spoilers?

I don't want to accidentally click on any of it and die of 3rd degree cringe as a result. :dier:

Last edited:
They probably did. We got a £70m player in Maddison for £40m due to Leicester’s relegation and our Base agency advantage and Woolwich overpaid for a £70-80m player in Rice as they had to.

Reality is money doesn’t play on the pitch, he improves them a lot just as Maddison improves us a lot and that is really all that counts.
Does he improve them? Is he better than the rapist? With Xhaka gone and Partey on the run to Saudi (no extradition agreements) is their midfield better or worse than last season??

In my eyes it's not better. Strong argument it's the same. They have Jorginho, who didn't get a huge amount of mins following his move from Chavs (I've always thought he was very good on the ball but absolutely shite off it - I've always compared him to Winks in this regard, very, very similar players at 31yrs old perhaps not the legs you want in the most intense league in the World).

I'd say they are the same and down £70m on fee overpaid and added a further £2.6m on the wage (£50k pw more than Partey on wages).

Does he improve them? Is he better than the rapist? With Xhaka gone and Partey on the run to Saudi (no extradition agreements) is their midfield better or worse than last season??

In my eyes it's not better. Strong argument it's the same. They have Jorginho, who didn't get a huge amount of mins following his move from Chavs (I've always thought he was very good on the ball but absolutely shite off it - I've always compared him to Winks in this regard, very, very similar players at 31yrs old perhaps not the legs you want in the most intense league in the World).

I'd say they are the same and down £70m on fee overpaid and added a further £2.6m on the wage (£50k pw more than Partey on wages).

He is better than Xhaka. Partey is interesting, he is better on the ball than Rice and was better than Rice for 2/3 of the season but Partey’s form fell off a cliff towards the end. He is also injury prone and has shall we say issues off the field.

Rice gives Woolwich a young long term leader in their middle as Xhaka and Partey depart. If they lose both Partey and Xhaka they are short one top midfielder as Jorginho is past it and I am not convinced with Havertz.

Let’s put it this way Partey + Xhaka is at least as good if not better than Rice + Havertz. They would need an additional to be stronger than prior season but Rice is long term where as the other two aren’t.

168897.gif

He is better than Xhaka. Partey is interesting, he is better on the ball than Rice and was better than Rice for 2/3 of the season but Partey’s form fell off a cliff towards the end. He is also injury prone and has shall we say issues off the field.

Rice gives Woolwich a young long term leader in their middle as Xhaka and Partey depart. If they lose both Partey and Xhaka they are short one top midfielder as Jorginho is past it and I am not convinced with Havertz.

Let’s put it this way Partey + Xhaka is at least as good if not better than Rice + Havertz. They would need an additional to be stronger than prior season but Rice is long term where as the other two aren’t.
Yep, I would agree with that.

With them also in CL they will not be rotating Rice either (as with other players, they will play more or less their best team as they with their PL games. Unless they add numbers to rotate with this will impact them next season, whilst others LFC, Chavs and hopefully us put up an improved fight this season too).

Back
Top Bottom