Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on now..what you think conte the control freak know all that he is, saw richarlison playing for Everton and said yes that's the quality I need..then basically never played him ?
I think that was who he was allowed to get in, just like most of the other signings made whilst he was here excluding peresic. But he was free so levy allowed that one.
It was exactly the same with mourinho, he wanted quality but got what the club decided on.
Now personally I'm glad conte is gone, he was never the right fit.
So this is stuff you “think”. No basis in fact whatsoever? Fair enough.

We're not the only fanbase wondering if some of our attacking players can hit the proverbial barn door...

Via the Daily Mail. Can't post a working link because of the Woolwich thing.

----------------------

Woolwich's £65m signing Kai Havertz scores NONE of his 14 shots in MLS All-Star Skills cross-and-volley challenge - the first zero EVER - and fluffs his first touches, much to the mockery of Chelsea fans​

But you also have no basis in fact either...An educated guess knowing our owners would tell any one with common sense that is not the case, as conte alluded to during his rant
I don’t. I’ve no fucking clue.

You, however, know that Arteta wanted Rice. You know Conte didn’t want Richarlison. You know Conte wanted Martinez. You know who Poch did and didn’t want.

But, like me, you have no fucking clue. But I’m not the one posting opinions as facts. .

I don’t. I’ve no fucking clue.

You, however, know that Arteta wanted Rice. You know Conte didn’t want Richarlison. You know Conte wanted Martinez. You know who Poch did and didn’t want.

But, like me, you have no fucking clue. But I’m not the one posting opinions as facts. .
I didn't say they were facts at all, you should calm down. It's a discussion, we are allowed to have different opinions..
I just don't trust the board, they lie and every season is the same.
Just like this one will be, maybe I'm older than you and more cynical about these owners.
But they have done nothing different in over 20 years to say that this year will be any different either. I'm done with the lies they tell and if what they keep saying is in any way true then why do they keep repeating the mistakes. People don't like to hear that this is a shit show, but it truly is.
It's another year of players who are not good enough, with a manager who is also very un tested and we just have to keep accepting this bullshit.
I wish it wasn't so, and i don't think that in my lifetime I will get to see things change. But I live in hope , and in despise of levy and enic for the lies

He must be good though.......he cost 65m.....🤷‍♂️
No he's not any good, and we can all see that...just because the player costs a big amount it doesn't make the player any good. Its not the price, its the right player at the right time when the nanager wants or needs them..its called backing your manager.
it's what big clubs do, unless levy is in charge.
Let's just see shall we, we are desperate for at least 2 if not 3 centre backs. Not ones for the future or any of that bullshit, but players who can improve the starting 11 right now. We know they won't be cheap, but due to the lack of forward thinking in this position we are now desperate..
Do you truly believe we will get them ? Or will they be cheap options or players who may be good enough one day. Fofana just got injured again for Chelsea, let's see who they replace an injured player with. You and I know it will be someone of quality, whilst we haggle and loose our first choice targets before settling as usual for the 3rd or 4th choice

The video of Haavertz failing to score even one single goal during the MLS all-Star game Cross and Volley Challenge is too good not to share. He’s the first player to ever fail to score during this skills contest.

No he's not any good, and we can all see that...just because the player costs a big amount it doesn't make the player any good.

Its not the price, its the right player at the right time when the nanager wants or needs them..its called backing your manager.
Do you truly believe we will get them ? Or will they be cheap options
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Something doesn’t smell right about that Havertz transfer. Fucking bizarre. Americans helping each other out with a bit of back scratching perhaps?
Americans don't really tend to work that way, but it certainly does appear that Boehly has somehow convinced a lot of club owners in Europe to bail him out of his disastrous first season in football ownership.

No he's not any good, and we can all see that...just because the player costs a big amount it doesn't make the player any good. Its not the price, its the right player at the right time when the nanager wants or needs them..its called backing your manager.
Let's just see shall we, we are desperate for at least 2 if not 3 centre backs. Not ones for the future or any of that bullshit, but players who can improve the starting 11 right now. We know they won't be cheap, but due to the lack of forward thinking in this position we are now desperate..
Do you truly believe we will get them ? Or will they be cheap options or players who may be good enough one day. Fofana just got injured again for Chelsea, let's see who they replace an injured player with. You and I know it will be someone of quality, whilst we haggle and loose our first choice targets before settling as usual for the 3rd or 4th choice
Slabhead's available.......🤷‍♂️

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom