Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s cringe as fuck but it does represent a level of arrogance this club is missing under Levy.

We seem to be happy with participation trophies “winning is hard”

A winning culture needs to start at the top

That's not winning culture; it's not even arrogance/confidence......... It's just gimmickry.

Just like the dog.

Just like the lightbulb.

Just like playing YNWA at the training ground.

.........And it all reeks of Artwata; not the owners.

p.s.

mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Untitled_design_-_2022-08-05T072254.004.png

Result: The biggest bottle job in EPL history.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/23299541/napoli-kvicha-kvaratskhelia-annoyed-Woolwich-transfer/

NOT GUNNER HAPPEN

Napoli superstar Kvicha Kvaratskhelia ‘annoyed’ at Woolwich transfer links​

• Published: 12:59, 2 Aug 2023
NAPOLI sensation Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has been left "annoyed" by those linking him with a move to Woolwich, according to reports.
The Georgian forward, 22, was a revelation last season as he hit the ground running after joining the Italian giants.

Ah, the old let's put the mentally challenged guy in an embarrassing situation to laugh at him. Pack of cunts
Honestly it's so disgusting, what they're doing is clear exploitation. I would've thought after what happened with Claude and DT they'd have had a moment of self reflection.

Maybe Arteta isn't that convinced about Ramsdale after all....

-----------------------------------------

Aaron Ramsdale made more errors leading to shots than ANY Premier League player while David Raya has superior distribution... both players compared as Woolwich boss Mikel Arteta considers move for Brentford keeper​

Ramsdale and Raya compared as Arteta considers move for Brentford star
Ramsdale is a shocking keeper and this has made me genuinely worried, thought he would be their no 1 for years

Apparently, they sucked against Monaco and should have lost.

Also, Jesus has had surgery, again, on his knee.

Misses start to season.

Oh, well. :harrysmile:

I'm sure it will all be just fine.

:mourhandlaugh:

If I didn't know who Arteta was, and someone stopped me in the street showing me these pictures to ask whether it's a real human being or a wax figure, I know what my answer would be. And I wouldn't even have to think about it!

73965641-12372923-image-a-78_1691155566366.jpg

73965647-12372923-image-m-80_1691155625569.jpg

If I didn't know who Arteta was, and someone stopped me in the street showing me these pictures to ask whether it's a real human being or a wax figure, I know what my answer would be. And I wouldn't even have to think about it!

73965641-12372923-image-a-78_1691155566366.jpg

73965647-12372923-image-m-80_1691155625569.jpg

I bet his record collection is SO shit!

HtoB7qP.png

LmpwZWc.jpeg

MC05MDEwLmpwZWc.jpeg

LTIzOTkuanBlZw.jpeg

I know I’m a teeny bit biased but doesn’t anyone else find it odd how the Gooner narrative seems to be that their success is now rubber stamped?

They had a good league run but completely bottled it and also did the season before. I could quite easily see them go the other way if they have a bad run earlier or some key injuries.

They’re being talked up as if it’s a foregone conclusion they’ll be in a title race

I know I’m a teeny bit biased but doesn’t anyone else find it odd how the Gooner narrative seems to be that their success is now rubber stamped?

They had a good league run but completely bottled it and also did the season before. I could quite easily see them go the other way if they have a bad run earlier or some key injuries.

They’re being talked up as if it’s a foregone conclusion they’ll be in a title race
You mean like this?

Rivalry? Bahhhh ha ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom