Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe im wrong, but was it always the team that finished 2nd that played in community shield. I thought it was runner up in cup if a team won both. Should it not be a manchester derby today?

Maybe im wrong, but was it always the team that finished 2nd that played in community shield. I thought it was runner up in cup if a team won both. Should it not be a manchester derby today?

That’s what I thought too but again, not 100% sure. They should make it so it’s at least a cup winner so League Cup winner would be better than second place.

I was thinking about this yesterday. What more can Pep do there?

He’s won everything with them hasn’t he?

They have a potential 7 (well, 6 now) trophies to play for this season........

There's still records to be broken.

The way their squad is evolving; a more direct and physically imposing City is a frightening proposition and if they truly click they could easily rack up 4, 5, 6 tophies.

Back
Top Bottom