Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich's first game is the biggest Gimme of the season.. They have got to play a Shit West Ham side who are on the brink of going out of Europe at the Wank stages.. They played a full team in a friendly today, then have to go to Romania where they have to play their best team because they cocked up the first leg.. I can only see a whalloping for Woolwich next Sunday.. Other than that, pre-season friendlies mean Jack..

Woolwich's first game is the biggest Gimme of the season.. They have got to play a Shit West Ham side who are on the brink of going out of Europe at the Wank stages.. They played a full team in a friendly today, then have to go to Romania where they have to play their best team because they cocked up the first leg.. I can only see a whalloping for Woolwich next Sunday.. Other than that, pre-season friendlies mean Jack..

I can only agree it's a shit West Ham side. But they will be running on full engines.

It's no gimme.

I can only agree it's a shit West Ham side. But they will be running on full engines.

It's no gimme.

How will they?? they have to play a full strength side in Romania three days earlier.. They then have to travel back and face Woolwich.. They will be fooked.. Woolwich will pummel them.

How will they?? they have to play a full strength side in Romania three days earlier.. They then have to travel back and face Woolwich.. They will be fooked.. Woolwich will pummel them.

Yoda would have a field day on you.

Don't let your hate cloud your judgement.

Win West Ham they will. Hard games they play. Friendlies count not.

It seems to me they will burn bright. Like a candle in the wind. Then come November they will smash into a brick wall and die.

They have struggled against a non league club from Malta, losing to them over 120 mins.. They were Shite against a team from Romania and have every chance of getting knocked out of Europe. It's almost impossible to not make it to the group stages of the Europa for an English team..
I just wish it was any other team that were playing them next Sunday as every team in the league would thump them..
I'll bet you 12p that Spam will be bottom of the league next Sunday night..

They have struggled against a non league club from Malta, losing to them over 120 mins.. They were Shite against a team from Romania and have every chance of getting knocked out of Europe. It's almost impossible to not make it to the group stages of the Europa for an English team..
I just wish it was any other team that were playing them next Sunday as every team in the league would thump them..
I'll bet you 12p that Spam will be bottom of the league next Sunday night..

You got yourself a wager there Maverick. And if it's us at the bottom I want 15p and I will be taking points on the principle till the debt is paid.

West Ham always open their butt cheeks for a good gooner ramming. When was the last time the Hammers put up any resistance in a game against them.

Sometimes West Ham are so passive you'd think they are just the gooner B team. Be shocked if it's any less than 2 clear goals in that game.

Last edited:
West Ham always open their butt cheeks for a good gooner ramming. When was the last time the Hammers out up any resistance in a game against them.

Sometimes West Ham are so passive you'd think they are just the gooner B team. Be shocked if it's any less than 2 clear goals in that game.
:cunt:TAXI TO ST PANCRAS!

Its a real bad game for me, this one.I really don't know who I hate most anymore.
As a kid West ham weren't on my hate radar. Billy Bonds was one of my favourite non spurs players. My best mate was a Hammer at primary school.
Then I got older and met more of their fans.The hatred has grown steadily since.I use to joke with the hammers I knew that I only ever wanted them to win twice a year.....Now I'm not sure who I dislike more.

Its a real bad game for me, this one.I really don't know who I hate most anymore.
As a kid West ham weren't on my hate radar. Billy Bonds was one of my favourite non spurs players. My best mate was a Hammer at primary school.
Then I got older and met more of their fans.The hatred has grown steadily since.I use to joke with the hammers I knew that I only ever wanted them to win twice a year.....Now I'm not sure who I dislike more.

It's as if I wrote this.. Couldn't agree more..apart from the fact that I DID hate them as a Kid..

Billy,where you from?
Reason I ask is I use to go all over with a load of Essex Spurs(Barkingside,hornchurch and Upminster) and they hated them since childhood as well. Maybe my friendship with these yids cultivated my own attitude to them. Or maybe it was just like minded people finding each other. Also got coaches with Bethnal Green spurs a few times. And they were the same.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Tottenham Sean, post: 834939, member: 3248]Billy,where you from?
Reason I ask is I use to go al lover with a load of Essex Spurs(Barkingside,hornchurch and Upminster) and they hated them since childhood as well. Maybe my friendship with these yids cultivated my own attitude to them. Or maybe it was just like minded people finding each other. Also got coaches with Bethnal Green spurs a few times. And they were the same.[/QUOTE]

Kenton then Hertfordshire.. Every Spurs fan in Essex hates them because they are so prevalent and openly show their hatred toward us. It's natural to hate Woolwich and every Spurs fans duty but I try to even it out, I try to hate each of them equally.. On Sunday I will laugh when they get stuffed but blank out who beat them..

Back
Top Bottom