Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's dickheads like that with their sense of entitlement, that makes their fan base out to be the joke they are. They've had 20 years of not finishing outside of the top 4, alright 12 of those years were not title challenging. However give that consistency to any other 'normal' club you'd take that. Wenger has become tired and where he was once an innovator, he has now turned into the clueless old man. Could this be the year that they fall from the imaginary perch?

It will be glorious if it did, whilst we look like we're starting to move in the opposite direction.

#wengerin

Would be hilarious if they didn't get CL and they joined the manager merry go round.

Particularly as they started as favourites for the title

Or the old 'Hot Chocolate ' song

"It started with cyst"

I'll get my coat!

:walkercry:
reminds me of that Simpson episode. Balding, stressful man who gets lumps popping out each time he tries to suppress his rage.
Angry Claude
KL8AIj8.jpg

Do they call him DT because he's a raging alcoholic?
Having shown us his bed linen, and now that hat, it's all clicking together.

Only just realised he's that cunt in his bedroom, the one responsible for the banner and twitter beef with Woolwich striking legend, Wrighty.

What a prick.

:pochlol::pochlol::pochlol::pochlol::pochlol:

GET OFF THE FENCE CLAUDE!!!

Never trust a man who has a beluga whale trying to escape from his head.

uMTLrRv.jpg

#mammallikeRobbie

One of mine but you can have those funny's ... I'm not addicted to getting them or anything ... Wow is it hot in here? My skin is itching... No, it's fine honest, you can have them...

:chadliblow:

:vertna:

I think it's fairly common to equate attendance to ticket sales, and 30 years ago it was probably a perfectly adequate measure, but it seems rather pointless in the modern era. Historically every ticket sold would more or less be used, but in our day of affluence and tens of thousands of season tickets sold it no longer tallies.

Especially with the technology of today; think of Spurs who must know exactly who has had their ticket scanned and who hasn't. It's not a matter of manually checking them, so a manual count would be needed, it's literally scanning every ticket where a computer system counts them off. Woolwich I believe have the same set up.

I guess it's all political isn't it. If we and they have to report on actual attendance but Sunderland (who, for the sake or argument, lets say don't have the scanning system) don't, it would skew the numbers. But at least stop calling it "Attendance", call it something which means "Tickets Sold"...

I have been in the Sunderland board room on a matchday - they have a computer there showing real-time the number of people going through each turnstile and totaling up on the screen.

I wonder where they sampled that bit of arse fans singing at the start of AFTV...I've never heard any of those pricks chant. Though I bet Ty does shit rap at his mom's basement with his MacBook

Throwback to November when they laughed at the idea of us being in for the title.

YEAH YOU FUCKERS, WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

In fairness. Old Claude was spot on. Still even a broken clock gets the time right twice a day. This must be horrific for Woolwhich to be going through. Is that not a glorious glorious thing ?

This cunt makes a video about being on another video and what happened.
You just can't make it up. What an absolute bonkers, self-important dickhead.

Why does he look like he's in a prison cell? :levylol:

FFS do other woolwich fans think they are that self important? The club are not watching your stupid little diatribes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom