Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are borderline parody already.

What's worse is their age

The opening lines of the tattoo'd neck one was cringeworthy.
" didn't want to make a video but had to.... Square up on a few things, set a few records straight" in such a serious manner.

I really think he believes that he is the voice for all disgruntled goons.

The opening lines of the tattoo'd neck one was cringeworthy.
" didn't want to make a video but had to.... Square up on a few things, set a few records straight" in such a serious manner.

I really think he believes that he is the voice for all disgruntled goons.
He thinks he's a somebody, in actual fact he's Woolwich customer no. 34323.

This cunt makes a video about being on another video and what happened.
You just can't make it up. What an absolute bonkers, self-important dickhead.

I would love to take Football out of this cunts life, he would have absolutely nothing

What a sad little prick, get a life mate what if at 16 years old you could see the future you acting like this? Pathetic

He needs some serious help. Self obsessed tit, doing a Q&A about him whoever the fuck he is.
Whats with the prison theme...is this Peter Sutcliffe the serial killer?

th

The longer Wenger stays at that club the better for us. To be fair he has been a brilliant manager for them for many years, but somewhere along the line he lost the plot and right now he has become to stubborn to accept this and change his philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom