Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He apparently looked beat after 30 minutes, I don't even see him really getting any time against us unless that lanky dutch bloke is injured again *crosses fingers*

Sean said:
thedutchman said:
Was just about to post about Pires but someone's beaten me to it. Was on the BBC Sport website! Gets funnier by the minute
Desperation and panic comes to mind.

I have used the word desperate more in the last couple of days than in my "dry" period of 2002-2005.

Woolwich (and Utd with Scholes) - they're like the desperate guy who can't get anyone new, younger or fitter so fall back on the ugly old whore they had a thing with a few years ago because it's the easy option even though the sex will ultimately disappointing and drive them into a deeper depression.

My word

kangarisntpro said:
Couple things to point out:

1. Andros played pretty damn well. Didn't realise how skilful he his; LOL at him hoofing the ball away in frustration as the Linesman made ANOTHER bad decision.

2. If Henry get's injured he is insured by NY Red Bulls for 16million. Payout and a half for NY and that's a huge chunk of a***nal's transfer budget gone.

The wankfest that spewed over twitter was sickening. He had about 5 touches when he came on, scored one (as mentioned previously) against a young, inexperienced Leeds defence who up until then were coping easily against the heafty possession and lack of cutting edge.

3. Arshavin is shit. Utter... Utter... shit.

when tottenham where in decline and in the doldrums 97-98 we harked back to a previous favourite klinsman. his goals were important but his prensence reinforced how badly we had fallen. henry is tottenham's klinsman a hero whose return actually embarasses the present regime. at the time i remember spurs fans being gratefull but extremely angry that it ever got to this in the first place.

Didnt Klinnsman save us from relegation though? So he served the purpose of bringing him back.

Let's hope Henry doesnt.

Henrydvdfinal.jpg

:roflmao:

Slight difference was that Klinsmann was still playing (or at least training) for Sampdoria (having Left Bayern in the summer of '97)

He wasn't taking a pay check in the States in a league, that whilst improving year on year, is probably Championship level football from what a few of the American guys on here have said.

He also wasn't retired like Scholes. He played in the '98 World Cup after that season as well!

And yes he served his purpose, but we were DESPERATE at that point in late 1997 as many of us will remember. It was a panicked measure that could have backfired, and up until the last 3 games it almost did. Then, Wimbledon. Mayhem!

Gone off on a tangent there - basically the Gooners are desperate and have fallen to mid-90's Spurs levels in their decision making. Yes, that'll do

kangarisntpro said:
Couple things to point out:

1. Andros played pretty damn well. Didn't realise how skilful he his; LOL at him hoofing the ball away in frustration as the Linesman made ANOTHER bad decision.

2. If Henry get's injured he is insured by NY Red Bulls for 16million. Payout and a half for NY and that's a huge chunk of a***nal's transfer budget gone.

The wankfest that spewed over twitter was sickening. He had about 5 touches when he came on, scored one (as mentioned previously) against a young, inexperienced Leeds defence who up until then were coping easily against the heafty possession and lack of cutting edge.

3. Arshavin is shit. Utter... Utter... shit.

How do you know this mate? Unreal amount of money.

Durham was laying into them on talkshite earlier. Was quite funny listening to them ring up with the hump

So Woolwich had a game today? I didn't have any idea until I came here, but as it turns out it was a fucking REPLAY against Leeds - a game in which they needed a washed up has been from the MLS to get them there.

Someone mentioned that the MLS is comparable to the the Championship. Well, as an American, I can tell you that's a very liberal comparison. The LA Galaxy, perhaps, are a midlevel Championship side, but I think that teams like Cardiff, Palace, Boro, Brum would all run riot against this lot.

The Gooners have no idea how pathetic they have become - regressing at a shocking rate. They even had to mention Spurs twice in that video. Did I mention it was a fucking REPLAY - at home - to LEEDS?!

someone took the trouble to film this bunch of wankers and then edit this pile of shit together; complete with electronic failure half way through... and then... and then... he thought it worthy of being uploaded onto youtube! wot a fucking abortion.

Back
Top Bottom