Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Deliberately mentioned Vardy, without exonerating him in any way. My point was how the media would and are treating very similar situations.
The media should highlight it and embarrass him and Woolwich FC. It was a blatant attempt to get a player sent off (according to you) so cheating with intent.
Vardy is every bit as embarrassing for you, every time he goes over, trailing that leg in a stiff manner for starters. Then the CL, he actually got a player, Nasari sent off using the same actions.

Sanchez should be made to apologise for his actions and Wenger should take action against him.

The media should highlight it and embarrass him and Woolwich FC. It was a blatant attempt to get a player sent off (according to you) so cheating with intent.
Vardy is every bit as embarrassing for you, every time he goes over, trailing that leg in a stiff manner for starters. Then the CL, he actually got a player, Nasari sent off using the same actions.

Sanchez should be made to apologise for his actions and Wenger should take action against him.

Broadly agree - although perception is a strange thing. There's no doubt that Vardy pushes it, but nowhere near as often as he's perceived to. Similarly, I don't believe Alli's "dirty streak" is anything like as wide as the football world makes it out to be, but every time either steps out of line it's huge news. I will be interested to see if Sanchez is treated similarly.

Broadly agree - although perception is a strange thing. There's no doubt that Vardy pushes it, but nowhere near as often as he's perceived to. Similarly, I don't believe Alli's "dirty streak" is anything like as wide as the football world makes it out to be, but every time either steps out of line it's huge news. I will be interested to see if Sanchez is treated similarly.
Point of order here. at least with Alli its an open gesture with his 'dirty streak' and he gets dealt with appropriately by refs. Sanchez as with Vardy, over step the decency level by trying and getting a player sent off, by deceiving the ref with their actions when everyone else can see and prove different-CHEAT!! thats why its out of order and should be punished.

Point of order here. at least with Alli its an open gesture with his 'dirty streak' and he gets dealt with appropriately by refs. Sanchez as with Vardy, over step the decency level by trying and getting a player sent off, by deceiving the ref with their actions when everyone else can see and prove different-CHEAT!! thats why its out of order and should be punished.

You seem incredibly keen to link Sanchez's antics last night to Vardy's against Seville. Not withstanding the fact that it was Nasri involved (I mean, come on! Who wouldn't?) I would argue that the circumstance was different - but I don't want to bore the arse off everyone by going into the minutiae as to why.

But none of this was my point - which was that certain players are earmarked by the media as bad boys, and some are darlings - I want to see which category Alexis falls into.

No doubt you'll find something to disagree with here, because you always disagree with whatever I say. :)

You seem incredibly keen to link Sanchez's antics last night to Vardy's against Seville. Not withstanding the fact that it was Nasri involved (I mean, come on! Who wouldn't?) I would argue that the circumstance was different - but I don't want to bore the arse off everyone by going into the minutiae as to why.

But none of this was my point - which was that certain players are earmarked by the media as bad boys, and some are darlings - I want to see which category Alexis falls into.

No doubt you'll find something to disagree with here, because you always disagree with whatever I say. :)
The club without sinner, cast the first stone?

More penetration than the Woolwich attack, am I right?
:wanyama:

I see the Woolwich fans are all coming out in droves to say how we're 'small time' for celebrating any finish above them.

Oh fucking really?

Cunts. If we hold our form until the end of the season, we won't just finish above them - we'll do it by more than ten points.

We've been catching them up for years, and have finished a solitary point behind them several times in the last five years. If they don't see the momentum shift, they are fucking deluded.

"And lo, Fuchs did take the football and cast it at the shoulder of Sanchez the Tool; and Sanchez the Tool did fall as if great harm was done unto his visage".

Or something.
The chosen one will save us all from football deception .............................
giphy.gif

Maybe not?

Back
Top Bottom