Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the sea. While the whale is going about his daily business.

I'm sure someone is talented enough.....I sadly am not

MV5BYzg0MjFmMjAtMmNlMC00ZmEzLWE0ZDQtYTFhZjAyNzIxZWU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMjk0NjI@._V1_.jpg

The weirdest thing has happened on my social media over the last couple off days. Gooners popping up everywhere like they've already won the FA cup.

It's like we're in some sort of weird mirror universe where Woolwich fans are having a go at Spurs for getting knocked out the CL early and not winning anything!!

Posted this in the Palace match thread but it really belongs here:

Ive consoled myself with the fact that the chances of Chelsea dropping enough points and us not dropping any is extremely slim, we have some big, high pressure games coming up and i just cant see us winning every single one of them.

The target for me now is guaranteeing we finish runners up.

The fucking nomads are already poking their heads above the parapets, let's begin my headshotting the fuck out of them and sending them back into a downward spiral that they never recover from.

A point tonight would do. If Woolwich turn up to ours on Sunday and play like they did against City we will fucking annihilate them.

You're probably not aware, but Woolwich are a disgusting football team. We didn't play well but didn't deserve to lose - they're really poor. And Sanchez - a player I like - cheated horribly tonight - wait til you see it.
I Think you'll smash them at the weekend, and I really hope you do.

Yep. Thanks Guido. Couple of mins later he did it again. Holding his face when nothing touched him. And their fans, who'd been virtually booing them all night, suddenly celebrating again like they'd won the league. After getting a horribly deflected goal having threatening fuck all for 87 mins.

Yep. Thanks Guido. Couple of mins later he did it again. Holding his face when nothing touched him. And their fans, who'd been virtually booing them all night, suddenly celebrating again like they'd won the league. After getting a horribly deflected goal having threatening fuck all for 87 mins.
We've had to put up with this franchise from Plumsted for over 100yrs. It's in their DNA bleed in by the cunt of football Henry cunt Norris.

We've had to put up with this franchise from Plumsted for over 100yrs. It's in their DNA bleed in by the cunt of football Henry cunt Norris.

Ha ha.
Sanchez knew Fuchs was on a yellow. Pretty low stuff. I hope the media tear him apart - as I'm sure they would if it was Vardy or Alli.

Ha ha.
Sanchez knew Fuchs was on a yellow. Pretty low stuff. I hope the media tear him apart - as I'm sure they would if it was Vardy or Alli.
They won't.
It'll be all talk about how they could end this title 'challenge'.
Sanchez has gone right down in my estimation and he was the only saving grace.

Back
Top Bottom