Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely amazing that this piece of shit team can sit 7th in the league and get to a cup final. Sanchez is fucking carrying them.

Even more sickening by the fact that they got two non-league sides in the build up

As soon as we lost yesterday this was on the cards.

Let's face it, no matter how hard we try these lumps of shit somehow manage some advantage over us. It's sickening.

But, let's look on the bright side. They win it and Wenger gets another contract, which means things melt down even more next season.

Woolwich fans over the way all watching yesterday. Screaming when Chelsea scored and celebrating at final whistle.
Today, same lot, same place. Two peeps when Woolwich scored, nothing at the final whistle
Honestly they were more fired up seeing us lose.

As soon as we lost yesterday this was on the cards.

Let's face it, no matter how hard we try these lumps of shit somehow manage some advantage over us. It's sickening.

But, let's look on the bright side. They win it and Wenger gets another contract, which means things melt down even more next season.
I mean, if they win it then they won't even be able to dodge the Europa League next year, no matter how shit their league run in ends up being.
:adegrin2:

Pretty sure FA cup runner up gets europa league if winner has CL :levylol:
Alas, that's no longer the case, here's an excerpt from an article in 2015...

'Previously, if the FA Cup winners qualified for the following season's Champions League, the FA Cup runners up took a Europa League spot.

But from the 2014/15 season on, only the winners get a Europa League place. Should the FA Cup winners also qualify for the Champions League, the Cup's Europa League place goes to the Premier League (as with the Capital One Cup – Chelsea having won that competition, its Europa League place going to the Premier League).'

So yeah, losing the final would mean they'd still be able to dodge it. Though of course, I'm talking about profoundly unimportant theoretical scenarios here compared to please God don't let those cunts win the FA Cup.

I will drop football if this lot win the FA Cup. Even if they finish 7th or 6th and lose to us in the upcoming NLD. Chelsea can have the double.

The gooners... holy bleeping shit what an embarrassing mass. That DT cunt all Wenger In all of a sudden and shrug about them being a complete new side in this 3-4-3 formation. Making fun of us and overconfident about their chances against Chelsea.

I hate Chelsea with a passion but please let them win the FA Cup. Woolwich's worst season in years , they finish beneath us and still have a chance to win the FA Cup. Fuck me if this happens. Completely ignores their low League finish and them being beneath us. A nightmare if it happens really.

I will drop football if this lot win the FA Cup. Even if they finish 7th or 6th and lose to us in the upcoming NLD. Chelsea can have the double.

The gooners... holy bleeping shit what an embarrassing mass. That DT cunt all Wenger In all of a sudden and shrug about them being a complete new side in this 3-4-3 formation. Making fun of us and overconfident about their chances against Chelsea.

I hate Chelsea with a passion but please let them win the FA Cup. Woolwich's worst season in years , they finish beneath us and still have a chance to win the FA Cup. Fuck me if this happens. Completely ignores their low League finish and them being beneath us. A nightmare if it happens really.

So why will you drop football? Because it doesn't always go your way? You're a typical melt. Stop your big mouthed posting all ovef this site.

Weren't some of that circus side show AFTV saying a few weeks ago (during a Wenger out phase) that the Fa cup wasn't good enough for a team as big as them? Maybe I imagined it, but I'm sure they did.
Now listen at them.

They are world beaters again all of a sudden. We have to put them back in their box next weekend

Untitled_2.png

Any small amounts of success they have whilst Wenger is still there really doesn't worry me, all it does is delay them from making a tough decision and actually getting on with their future.

As Chelsea last season proved - sometimes it's better to fail really hard as it allows you to move on without a divided fan base.......you also appreciate small improvements if you've gone close to rock bottom.

Its there for all to see, Woolwich win the FAC-Wenger stays and fans revolt. Chelsea concentrate on the cup and lose focus on the PL-end up with nothing and implode. Spurs only have the PL to play for and go on to win it-which was always their destiny. City just collapse, Pep leaves and they are top 7 fodder along with Woolwich, Liverpool and Utd because Everton some how get top 4?
giphy.gif

Dont kid yourselves, yes i'd take an fa cup over finishing above them but then we havent won it in decades.

However i'm fairly certain that lot would take finishing above us over a cup win right now. They'll be fucking seething.

Dont kid yourselves, yes i'd take an fa cup over finishing above them but then we havent won it in decades.

However i'm fairly certain that lot would take finishing above us over a cup win right now. They'll be fucking seething.
Im not sure about all this?

At the moment, It is what it is. Woolwich haven't won anything yet or has Chelsea. Not until the season has finished and all results in , can we look back and see and judge whats happened. I would take the PL above everything, as we all would? Normally Woolwich out do us on all levels but this season it changes. Hopefully we will finish above them. This would be a massive achievement, lets not under play it.

Back
Top Bottom