Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They need someone with a proven track record of:

root and branch reform of the club (or at least the bits in a manager's control);
successful managing in the PL;
winning titles and cups;
competitive in the CL.

wenger-1.jpg

Easy!!

Does anyone offers bets for Arteta getting sacked after todays game?

:mourloopy:
I wouldnt give good odds - next few games for an incoming manager or short term caretaker to get some results and take the heat off

Brighton
West Brom
Palace
Barcodes
Barcodes

Bad result this evening, if I was i/c at Goons I'd pull the trigger having teed up someone like Redknapp to take over between now and then end of the season. Breathing space till the next Wenger

According to sources close to AFTV, Robbie and DT have today both gone for COVID tests. 'Go and get tested, it's not that bad', says AFTV impresario Robbie. Regular guest DT nods his agreement. 'Honestly, like, even if you think it's just a tickle, go get tested.'

That's the conversation Woolwich fans were having in the 1980s mate. If you're relying on "going and getting tested after the fact" as a match-winning strategy, they're going to make a Tom Hanks movie out of AFTV with Denzel Washington mate.

Honestly, the tactical awareness of these people.

Back
Top Bottom