Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today from Mania , for one night only, I bring you the thickest cunt
on the planet!

• Yesterday at 9:25 AM
dontcallme

dontcallme

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief​

Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Atmosphere seems amazing. Long may it continue. Ashburton Army look to be a real rejuvenating force in the stadium.

Keys is a little b*tch who's never won anything in his life and got banished to the middle east the sex offender

yep, it’s paper thin. Central midfield is where they need the most players though so let’s hope it doesn’t mean they bring in anyone too good. Zinchenko can play there too of course.
Zinchenko can’t cover CM when Tierney picks up his annual injuries.

I’ve been saying all along, their squad is not deep enough. They haven’t even started traveling all over Europe foe Thursday nights yet.

The problem is they have a bunch of easy games coning up they should win even with players missing. The football gods have given them a gift to start the season.
If Villa kick those cunts like they kickEd us at their place, scum will have the under 11’s out next week.

I’ve been saying all along, their squad is not deep enough. They haven’t even started traveling all over Europe foe Thursday nights yet.

I have been saying the same. It’s been woefully overlooked by the closet gooners on here and also by the media at large. Their bench is woeful and it’s weird they haven’t tried to strengthen it more with cheaper buys and free transfers.

I have been saying the same. It’s been woefully overlooked by the closet gooners on here and also by the media at large. Their bench is woeful and it’s weird they haven’t tried to strengthen it more with cheaper buys and free transfers.
Arteta doesnt seem to care about the squad, only the starting XI. It cost him champions league last season running players into the ground instead of rotating.

If they don't buy a DM, they don't make top 4 imo.

Partey will only play 2/3 of a season.

Tbh, they need a CB, DM, ST if they were really serious about it.

This season is going to be super intense, due to WC.

The BBC is at it again:

Woolwich: Mikel Arteta turning Gunners into contenders

"It's a stat with good vibes for the Gunners: in 2003-04 they went on to win the title and in 2004-05 they finished runners-up"

"Their trajectory looks on course for Champions League qualification"

"Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp won just one more game during his first 100 games than Arteta has with Woolwich"

"To put it in perspective, the 32 games won by Arteta in his 51st-100th game in charge is just two fewer than Pep Guardiola did with Manchester City in his first half century of games at the club"

Jut give them the fucking PL trophy now, and be done with it. Fuck the remaining 34 games still to be played.

Woolwich: Mikel Arteta turning Gunners into contenders
or in other words exactly the same win % as AVB at Spurs!!!

Maybe this is code for he's getting nicked for rape.

Watch their little ring pieces quiver now, because it's back to the man with the keys anchoring the midfield and that's it just as they enter the phase of a game every 3 days.

It’s already started. Partey out “injured”, Zinchenko out till October, El Neny is injured apparently. Their thin squad is about to crumble.

It’s already started. Partey out “injured”, Zinchenko out till October, El Neny is injured apparently. Their thin squad is about to crumble.

Games will come thick and fast now and they will struggle to cope.. I can see them attempting to get games called off again.

Partey injured? the boy will be out for an 8 stretch not just a couple of games.

Fucking hell, Jim White really shows himself to be a not so closet Gooner here (no idea who he actually supports) when you make both Simon Jordan & Graeme Souness look reasonable, you know you're talking bollocks.

(Put it this way, he tries to compare Woolwich vs Fulham to RANGERS VS. CELTIC).

Fucking hell, Jim White really shows himself to be a not so closet Gooner here (no idea who he actually supports) when you make both Simon Jordan & Graeme Souness look reasonable, you know you're talking bollocks.

(Put it this way, he tries to compare Woolwich vs Fulham to RANGERS VS. CELTIC).

Jim White trying to stir it just making a cunt of himself….

Back
Top Bottom